Vaccinations required for military

Would love to here a VALID argument against mandatory vaccinations for the military.
Degraded readiness posture. Back many moons ago they were forcing the military to get Anthrax shots, messed quite a few people up. I knew a couple. Swine Flu vaccine too.

The truth is they have a combined year of data on this 'vaccine' to determine safe or not safe. That is compressed down from what would normally take 11-13 years.

Degraded readiness posture. Back many moons ago they were forcing the military to get Anthrax shots, messed quite a few people up. I knew a couple. Swine Flu vaccine too.

The truth is they have a combined year of data on this 'vaccine' to determine safe or not safe. That is compressed down from what would normally take 11-13 years.
But then again they have data from millions this past 8 months or so.

When you process into the military you better believe you get vaccines and shots, oh yeah....When you get yer orders after training and find out you'll be over seas guess what, more shots.....Enjoy.

Yes Debbie Dumbass. As I previously stated when they are approving a brand new drug for the market it takes many many years. There are also animal trials, which this amazingly does not have any of.

How a decade of coronavirus research paved way for COVID-19 vaccines​

The low lethality of this virus doesn't warrant the long term risk of potential side effects. If side effects do occur years down the road it would adversely effect leadership across the entire military at the same time. That would be beyond stupid.

Would love to here a VALID argument against mandatory vaccinations for the military.
You cannot mandate that people take a non FDA approved vaccination with a track record of ineffectiveness.
Pfizer getting approved is a step forward and may change things.
None of this has been the “or you are fired” sole remedy that lib ghouls suggested to enhance their fear fakery
There are options which include getting tested like weekly which will prove too onerous and intrusive and harassing and will be defeated by court challenges. Let the freaked out hide and keep thinkers out of it. I am unsure of any statues that make me responsible for what’s inside my body being rendered inert, theoretically, for your potential well being

Yes Debbie Dumbass. As I previously stated when they are approving a brand new drug for the market it takes many many years. There are also animal trials, which this amazingly does not have any of.
You probably also believe this:

You probably also believe this:
swing.gif

Let me get this straight.

I correctly contended that the vaccine was rushed through the approval process in ~1/20 the time of any new drug (8-12 years on avg).

That makes me a conspiracy kook?

I'm confused here?

It wasn't rushed through the process?

There is no argument against it. You dont have many rights when you are in the military. You either agree to that life or you dont join. That said, no civilian should be forced to take the vaccine.

Forum List

Back