COVID's aftermath.

It is well known scientific fact that if an epidemic is not fatal enough for full quarantine with contract tracing, then you get the least number of deaths if you accelerate infection among those least likely to die.

This is what General Washington did with the Continental Army for smallpox, in 1777.

Social distancing and wearing masks is NOT at all appropriate.
That just SLOWS down the infection rate, which essentially conserves easy hosts and prevents any epidemic from ending.

What we did by "flattening the curve", was to make it last 3 years instead of just 3 months like it could have been over in.
We increased the death toll by over a factor of 10.

Epidemics end when herd immunity is achieved.
The only to do that is by spreading recovery immunity as quickly as possible.

But that was not politically expedient for November coup purposes.

It is well known scientific fact that if an epidemic is not fatal enough for full quarantine with contract tracing, then you get the least number of deaths if you accelerate infection among those least likely to die.

This is what General Washington did with the Continental Army for smallpox, in 1777.

Social distancing and wearing masks is NOT at all appropriate.
That just SLOWS down the infection rate, which essentially conserves easy hosts and prevents any epidemic from ending.

What we did by "flattening the curve", was to make it last 3 years instead of just 3 months like it could have been over in.
We increased the death toll by over a factor of 10.

Epidemics end when herd immunity is achieved.
The only to do that is by spreading recovery immunity as quickly as possible.
Utter crap if the virus can caught numerous of times...

I love how some people just invented their pseudo science..

If US did what Ireland did (which isn't the best but more realistic), 600,000 US Citizens would be saved...
That is the same amount of people as US lost in every US war combined except the Civil and WW2.

And it was partly due to the crap science you are pushing there...

Utter crap if the virus can caught numerous of times...

I love how some people just invented their pseudo science..

If US did what Ireland did (which isn't the best but more realistic), 600,000 US Citizens would be saved...
That is the same amount of people as US lost in every US war combined except the Civil and WW2.

And it was partly due to the crap science you are pushing there...
Ireland is the size of Indiana. 🤦‍♂️

I hope that after Trump gets the keys back to the Whitehouse there will be an uncovering deep dive into the taxpayer funded GAIN OF FUNCTION RESEARCH that lead to the DEVELOPMENT AND RELEASE of the manipulated virus.
This EVIL must be EXPOSED!!!!!
:evil:

I hope that after Trump gets the keys back to the Whitehouse there will be an uncovering deep dive into the taxpayer funded GAIN OF FUNCTION RESEARCH that lead to the DEVELOPMENT AND RELEASE of the manipulated virus.
This EVIL must be EXPOSED!!!!!

Why would Trump expose himself, he was the one that restarted the funding

So you think a murder/suicide was covid?

I don’t think I ever said that covid didn’t kill some. Mostly elderly. And we knew that from the git go. But instead of doing all we could to simply protect them, we took a one size fit all approach, which, in reality, was crazier than hell.
Prove to me that we knew from the beginning what the mortality rates would be for different demographic groups.

It shows trump personal incompetence more than anything.

He spent the year worrying about himself and his political ambitions. If he was properly advised or took on advise, all he had to do is listen to the experts and just act in a clam manner. He been re-elected. He acted like baffoon and US couldn't wait to get rid of him fast enough.
He tried so hard to minimize the public's perception of the risks to COVID that he was responsible for holding a number of super spreader events.

Sure he did. :itsok:

:rolleyes:

Who was the POTUS on Dec 7, 2017?

Today, the National Institutes of Health announced that it is lifting a funding pause dating back to October 2014 on gain-of-function (GOF) experiments involving influenza, SARS, and MERS viruses.

But that was not politically expedient for November coup purposes.
In your real life away from this board do you really still entertain the Big Lie fantasy? I mean even now, after all this time, with no evidence?

"characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition."

That's the definition of delusional. It describes you perfectly.

Who was the POTUS on Dec 7, 2017?

Today, the National Institutes of Health announced that it is lifting a funding pause dating back to October 2014 on gain-of-function (GOF) experiments involving influenza, SARS, and MERS viruses.
Lay it ALL OUT!!!!!!!
Your default ORANGE MAN BAD is NOT what it's all about.
:eusa_hand:

Prove to me that we knew from the beginning what the mortality rates would be for different demographic groups.

We didn't need to know from the beginning, we needed to adjust our procedures when it was determined the mortality was mostly limited to the very old and/or those with co-morbidities.

Forum List

Back