Vance Admits He's Making Stuff Up

You’re comical if you think you engage in critical thinking.

Sources that say what you don’t like are biased.
Facts you don’t like are opinions.
Lies you do like are never disproven.
People who disagree with you are ignored because of transgendered people.

The amount of intellectual laziness you exhibit is pitiful, but it doesn’t stop you from feeling superior to everyone else.

The Haitians stealing pets is a lie. It always was. Not that you care. It’s a purposeful and useful lie. Trump’s favorite kind.

What facts?

You parade opinions and lies around as facts.

That one case was found to be not true. Still doesn't remove the reports of wildlife disappearing, and other crimes being committed, and the people in the area not feeling safe.

But focus on that one part, that will be sure to win Harris votes.

You must have the biggest shit eating grin on your face thinking you are somehow getting one over on me.

Probably have your small pathetic dick in your hand as well.
You’re so weird. All you do is think about genitals.

What facts?

You parade opinions and lies around as facts.

That one case was found to be not true. Still doesn't remove the reports of wildlife disappearing, and other crimes being committed, and the people in the area not feeling safe.

But focus on that one part, that will be sure to win Harris votes.
Which case of Haitians stealing pets to eat turned out to be true?

Which case of Haitians stealing pets to eat turned out to be true?
The only “case” turned out to be bullshit

“But there COULD be others…”

Pathetic racist xenophobic shit

And you are so predictable, it's like the progs send you a playbook every week so you get the tropes right.
I'm predictable? It's only a matter of time until you start babbling about transgendered people like you do in basically every thread.

Who is actually going around and asking people instead of just asking the people in charge?

And capturing and killing wildlife like ducks and geese is any better?

We already have a documented example with a swan, and notice the name of the one suspect.

Teens accused of killing and eating beloved mama swan they thought was a duck, snatching her 4 babies
How dare those Hattians resort to such barbaric practices as....
....duck hunting? Is that what you're outraged about?

The WSJ went around and asked people when Vance tried to use them as proof of his bullshit. The Washington Post did the same for the originator of the rumor.

Which case of Haitians eating pets was proven to be true?

How dare those Hattians resort to such barbaric practices as....
....duck hunting? Is that what you're outraged about?

The WSJ went around and asked people when Vance tried to use them as proof of his bullshit. The Washington Post did the same for the originator of the rumor.

Which case of Haitians eating pets was proven to be true?

They weren't ducks, it wasn't a hunting area, and it wasn't fucking duck season.

And yet they still appear to be scavenging wildlife illegally.

They weren't ducks, it wasn't a hunting area, and it wasn't fucking duck season.

And yet they still appear to be scavenging wildlife illegally.
What savage monsters would think about eating a duck?

Which report about stealing and eating cats turned out to be true? I’m dying to know.

I think the Maga crew would just be better off to say Trump used manufactured facts to make a larger point (good luck on finding one in Springfield OH, though). The Haitans appear to be adapting well and becoming contributors to society.

Reagan famously recounted events that never happened. W and Obama shamelessly lied about their opponents.

But not pet cats right?

THAT is a lie

That we know of. they are taking animals and eating them. we saw it with the swans in NY.

But keep focusing on the one part of the story that didn't turn out to be right, ignore the fact that migrants are being dumped in the heartland with no attempt at acclimating them or controlling them.

Vance straight up admitted in an interview with CNN's Dana Bash that he's creating stories to get the media to pay attention. It's not a secret that Trump and his camp routinely lie to people, but this is the first time they've admitted it. Their "stories" are putting people's lives at risk.

The dude is a carnival act!

So we can launch accusations all we want as long as they haven’t been specifically disproven.

That’s the rule now.

It's what you twats have been doing to Trump for almost 8 years now. Welcome to the new rules you morons set up.

You do know that Trump has been a massive liar his whole life, right?

And yet none of his lies or his positions hurt me and mine.

Progs on the other hand support all sorts of shit that hurt me and mine, and they gloss over what they are doing fully knowing that if they told the truth people would hate what they are doing.

And yet none of his lies or his positions hurt me and mine.

Progs on the other hand support all sorts of shit that hurt me and mine, and they gloss over what they are doing fully knowing that if they told the truth people would hate what they are doing.
So you’re okay with Trump lying as long as it personally benefits you. It doesn’t really matter to you if it hurts anyone else. Fuck em.

Jesus, just admit you’re a lowlife already.

Forum List

Back