Varney: Trump dominated the world stage in London

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the president's visit to London and the contrast of impeachment.

ME: Trump is so far above other leaders, he makes us proud.

FOX Business' Stuart Varney on the president's visit to London and the contrast of impeachment.

The Dim Dems and Loony Libs on here are NOT going to like this thread! Stewart Varney is one of the very few TV journalists that are unbiased and is always pleasant to listen to.

The Dim Dems and Loony Libs on here are NOT going to like this thread! Stewart Varney is one of the very few TV journalists that are unbiased and is always pleasant to listen to.

Another Bullshit Alert

serveimage

Another Bullshit Alert

serveimage

And the brainwashed liberal lunatic moron chimes in. What a surprise. And with his/her/its? usual nonsense!

Another Bullshit Alert

serveimage

And the brainwashed liberal lunatic moron chimes in. What a surprise. And with his/her/its? usual nonsense!

So original. That you be.

Well, he is a lot fatter than any of the other leaders, so he has that going for him.

I have yet to see an actual transcript of what those leaders supposedly said about our president.

Haha, yeah, the way the weirdest freak dominates the circus...

Forum List

Back