VCDL releases video showing national gun-control groups not wanting to punish repeat, violent offenders

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
VCDL has held for a long time now that gun-control groups are not really interested in lowering crime, since they are using crime as the excuse to push gun control.

If you are skeptical of that, just watch the video showing national gun-control organizations speaking out in a Virginia State Senate hearing earlier this year in opposition to locking up REPEAT, violent offenders for extended periods of time using mandatory minimum sentences for violent crimes committed with a gun.

This is why you should never let dems run anything.....They really want the public to become victims of the revolving door "justice system".....It's unfathomable.

It's also not lost upon me that liberal leftist women are behind it.....You know, the same type of virtue-signaling wenches that messed-up women's sports.

The hypocrisy they exhibit is simply astounding.

Yep.

.democrat party policies drive 95% of our gun crime and gun murder…..

Okay gun grabbers…explain this…..explain why your gun control saints oppose locking up actual, gun criminals…….

We will wait for your non response.

I don't understand how Americans don't understand this simple concept. Criminals, dopeheads and crazy people are the ones who use guns to hurt other people. The other 95% of America's 300 million people don't go out and hurt anyone. If you want to end gun violence then put an end to the people who go out and want to hurt others.

I'd rather live in a country with no gun laws, but has outlawed druggies, criminals and crazy people, than live in a country with no guns but allows criminals, dopeheads and nutballs to run around.

If you get rid of every gun right now you would still have all the people here that want to go out and hurt others.

I don't understand how Americans don't understand this simple concept. Criminals, dopeheads and crazy people are the ones who use guns to hurt other people. The other 95% of America's 300 million people don't go out and hurt anyone. If you want to end gun violence then put an end to the people who go out and want to hurt others.

I'd rather live in a country with no gun laws, but has outlawed druggies, criminals and crazy people, than live in a country with no guns but allows criminals, dopeheads and nutballs to run around.

If you get rid of every gun right now you would still have all the people here that want to go out and hurt others.

But if your goal is to ban and confiscate guns....you need the criminals out on the street committing the gun crimes....because, as you point out, law abiding gun owners are not using their guns for crime or murder. So if law abiding gun owners are not using their legal guns for crime and murder......how does the democrat party push gun control? They keep releasing violent criminals to shoot and murder people....allowing them to demand more and more gun control.

But if your goal is to ban and confiscate guns....you need the criminals out on the street committing the gun crimes....because, as you point out, law abiding gun owners are not using their guns for crime or murder. So if law abiding gun owners are not using their legal guns for crime and murder......how does the democrat party push gun control? They keep releasing violent criminals to shoot and murder people....allowing them to demand more and more gun control.

Part of me wonders if most of them are just lazy and cowardly.

They are too lazy to put their foot down and do something about criminals, dopers and nutjobs. Removing from society will take a lot of time, energy and effort. I think they just want the illusion of doing something. It's easier to bitch and whine from a office chair without having to actually make anything happen.

Plus they are afraid of wanting to put a stop to those people since a lot of them are blacks

Forum List

Back