Very interesting article

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand how roudy can side with a nut case Loser, although his empathy doesn't stretch into posting the link to the copyright material he lifted from here
[MENTION=50165]ChrisL[/MENTION] I answered your two questions further up, did you have another?

I Listen to and analyze what People say not organizations

And what "people" would these be? The people paid as propagandists by Hamas?

Let's put things into perspective here. Who would you rather have as your ally in the ME, Israel or Pakistan? Let's face it, the extremist Muslims (who are rampant in Palestine - they are BORN and BRED to hate the Jewish people) have no tolerance for anything outside of their OWN beliefs. Are you going to argue that point with me? It seems to me as if the Jewish people have always been trying to open their hearts to their neighbors and TRY to accept them. This is not the case with the Palestinian people. They are brainwashed by imams from an EARLY age to hate, hate, hate and to sacrifice themselves for the "ultimate goal" of destroying Israel and the Jewish people. It is specifically stated in the Hamas charter, so you cannot argue that point.

Most Israelis are willing to accept a Palestinian state, and that is NOT the case with the Palestinians with respect to the Israelis. They want them destroyed and annihilated. IF you cannot see this, I feel really quite sorry for you for have fallen for the propaganda, and I have to ask you to defend your position now.

Let's put things into perspective here. Who would you rather have as your ally in the ME, Israel or Pakistan?

Pakistan is in Asia, between Iran and India. :eusa_whistle:

Zionists came to Palestine as Immigrants, took over and forced the inhabitants out by terror attacks

No, the question was, which you trust as an ally in the Middle East? Would you put your trust in a known terrorist organization that teaches it's people hate and distrust, victimizes them by using them as human shields (not to mention some other HORRIBLE things they do to their OWN people), etc.?

How can you defend this organization?

No, the question was, which you trust as an ally in the Middle East? Would you put your trust in a known terrorist organization that teaches it's people hate and distrust, victimizes them by using them as human shields (not to mention some other HORRIBLE things they do to their OWN people), etc.?

Did you Mean "Who" instead of Which?
Palestine is Not a "known terrorist organization" I defend the People of Palestine
Several Israeli Prime minsters/ Presidents were Labeled as Terrorists under British Rule, does that mean all Israeli's are Terrorist's?

Who does the US Trust as an Ally in the Middle East, a clue would be, where does the US base it's Navy (Bahrain) and it's Air force (Qatar)

you said
Let's put things into perspective here.
And then proceed to Make a mistake in Posting "Pakistan"
as to your Israeli propaganda link
PMW (Ilan Mazuz)
Address: 61 Malchei Israel ST. Netivot 87733 IL :eusa_hand:

So you deflect and derail rather than answer a simple question, shows that you are losing the argument rapidly

you said
Let's put things into perspective here.
And then proceed to Make a mistake in Posting "Pakistan"
as to your Israeli propaganda link
PMW (Ilan Mazuz)
Address: 61 Malchei Israel ST. Netivot 87733 IL :eusa_hand:

Unfortunately for you, my link is not propaganda but truth. These videos are all over the internet and quite easy to find from multiple valid sources. Just google it.

You still haven't answered the questions, and your deliberate attempts to avoid them are quite transparent.

A common practise amongst ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS when they run out of LIES to hide the truth. The next step is to use profanities and/or personal abuse to save face.

Palestine is Not a "known terrorist organization" I defend the People of Palestine
Several Israeli Prime minsters/ Presidents were Labeled as Terrorists under British Rule, does that mean all Israeli's are Terrorist's?

Who does the US Trust as an Ally in the Middle East, a clue would be, where does the US base it's Navy (Bahrain) and it's Air force (Qatar)

Good Lord!!! Governments don't form alliances with the PEOPLE of a specific country, territory or state. They make alliances with the GOVERNMENTS or dictators!!! :eek: What in the hell?

Hello??? We have bases in MANY countries and that is due to their STRATEGIC locations!!! Again, what in the hell??? :slap:

The US does not have a base in israel, so would you agree it is not a "STRATEGIC location"

Because the US and Israel operate together with full law/military Co-op when necessary.
FBI work in Israel, I belive intelligence agencies as well..
This is the difference between alliance and trust.

Last edited:
fanger, ChrisL, et al,

In terms of the US, it would be an understatement to say, the Middle East and Persian Gulf represents a complex set of arrangements.

(COMMENT)

In the Persian Gulf, the US Allies (to varying degrees) are the Kingdom of Bahrain, the Constitutional Emirate for the State of Kuwait, the Emirate of Qatar, the Sultanate of Oman, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the 7 Emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). While on the Mediterranean side of the Middle East we have Republic of Turkey, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and the Arab Republic of Egypt; and of course the Jewish State of Israel. But to say "allies" is somewhat disingenuous relative to the issues and the diminishing influence the US has in the greater region.

For instance, our friend "fanger" points out that the US has Naval Forces Central Command in Bahrain with the 5th Fleet's area of responsibility in the Arabian Gulf, Red Sea, Gulf of Oman and parts of the Indian Ocean. And the lower profile Air Operations Center at al-Udeid, in Qatar. We try to keep a low profile on al-Udeid, simply because the relationship with Qatar is that fragile. Whereas, in Bahrain, the bond is a little greater.

The relationship between these various countries and the US is not predicated on the same set of policies or focused on the same bond between our nation. There is a relationship between the US and Turkey, which the US will not have with any of the other; a NATO relationship. It does not mean that the US and Turkey agree on policy relative to Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. And we must remember that there is a difference between the relationship established ... Government-to-Government and that of People-to-People. You will notice that Secretary of Defense Hagel has made a few visits to the Persian Gulf this year, to address Gulf states relative to Iran's grown influence and the disappointment and differences in American policy on Syria.

The US does not sway that much influence on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. It should be noted that President (Field Marshal) Abdel Fattah el-Sissi of Egypt and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have quietly but dramatically increased military cooperation and the general political relationship between the two states. It is more likely that President el-Sissi has more influence on PM Netanyahu than does the US. Similarly, the words of HM King Abdullah would probably interest Israel more than the words of President Obama.

It was interesting to note that while the foremost leader in the Arab World, HM the King, publicly called the Gaza crisis a “collective massacre” caused by Hamas, the US and the UN are criticizing Israel. This is a difference in the overall Arab perception of how events occurred and what the Arab world thinks of the appropriateness to the response. It differs significantly from the perception in the west and is an example of the difference in perception between how it is in American eyes and how it is in Arab Allied eyes.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
The US does not have a base in israel, so would you agree it is not a "STRATEGIC location"

Because the US and Israel operate together with full law/military Co-op when necessary.

What about the Pollard affair?

If USA and Israel have the same interests, why does Israel spy on the USA?

Jonathan Pollard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And what about the Lavon affair?

If Israel and the USA have the same interests, why did Israel try to kill American citizens and blame it on Arabs?

In March 2005, Israel publicly honored the surviving terrorists, and President Moshe Katsav presented each with a certificate of appreciation for their efforts on behalf of the state, ending decades of official denial by Israel.[3]

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Israel and USA have the same interests, why did Israeli president honour the surviving terrorists who tried to kill Americans?

And what about the attack on USS-Liberty?

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All survivors of the incident are sure that the attack was not a mistake, it was a deliberate attack.

Dean Rusk, U.S. Secretary of State at the time of the incident, wrote:

I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. Their sustained attack to disable and sink Liberty precluded an assault by accident or some trigger-happy local commander. Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day. The attack was outrageous.[67]

Retired naval Lieutenant Commander James Ennes, a junior officer (and off-going Officer of the Deck) on Liberty's bridge at the time of the attack, authored a book titled Assault on the Liberty describing the incident during the Six Day War in June 1967 and saying, among other things, it was deliberate.[68] Ennes and Joe Meadors, also survivors of the attack, run a website about the incident.[69] Meadors states that the classification of the attack as deliberate is the official policy of the USS Liberty Veterans Association,[70] to which survivors and other former crew members belong. Other survivors run several additional websites. Citing Ennes's book, Lenczowski notes: Liberty's personnel received firm orders not to say anything to anybody about the attack, and the naval inquiry was conducted in such a way as to earn it the name of "coverup".[55]

In 2002, Captain Ward Boston, JAGC, U.S. Navy, senior counsel for the Court of Inquiry, said that the Court of Inquiry's findings were intended to cover up what was a deliberate attack by Israel on a ship it knew to be American. In 2004, in response to the publication of Jay Cristol's book The Liberty Incident, which Boston said was an "insidious attempt to whitewash the facts" he prepared and signed an affidavit in which he said that Admiral Kidd had told him that the government ordered Kidd to falsely report that the attack was a mistake, and that he and Kidd both believed the attack was deliberate.[71] On the issue Boston wrote, in part:

The evidence was clear. Both Admiral Kidd and I believed with certainty that this attack, which killed 34 American sailors and injured 172 others, was a deliberate effort to sink an American ship and murder its entire crew. Each evening, after hearing testimony all day, we often spoke our private thoughts concerning what we had seen and heard. I recall Admiral Kidd repeatedly referring to the Israeli forces responsible for the attack as 'murderous bastards.' It was our shared belief, based on the documentary evidence and testimony we received first hand, that the Israeli attack was planned and deliberate, and could not possibly have been an accident.

Sorry, but it seems that in the "special relation" between the USA and Israel the interests of Zionists seem to prevail.

Last edited:

If Israel and the USA have the same interests, why did Israel try to kill American citizens and blame it on Arabs?

In March 2005, Israel publicly honored the surviving terrorists, and President Moshe Katsav presented each with a certificate of appreciation for their efforts on behalf of the state, ending decades of official denial by Israel.[3]

If Israel and USA have the same interests, why did Israeli president honour the surviving terrorists who tried to kill Americans?

All survivors of the incident are sure that the attack was not a mistake, it was a deliberate attack.

I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. Their sustained attack to disable and sink Liberty precluded an assault by accident or some trigger-happy local commander. Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day. The attack was outrageous.[67]

Retired naval Lieutenant Commander James Ennes, a junior officer (and off-going Officer of the Deck) on Liberty's bridge at the time of the attack, authored a book titled Assault on the Liberty describing the incident during the Six Day War in June 1967 and saying, among other things, it was deliberate.[68] Ennes and Joe Meadors, also survivors of the attack, run a website about the incident.[69] Meadors states that the classification of the attack as deliberate is the official policy of the USS Liberty Veterans Association,[70] to which survivors and other former crew members belong. Other survivors run several additional websites. Citing Ennes's book, Lenczowski notes: Liberty's personnel received firm orders not to say anything to anybody about the attack, and the naval inquiry was conducted in such a way as to earn it the name of "coverup".[55]

In 2002, Captain Ward Boston, JAGC, U.S. Navy, senior counsel for the Court of Inquiry, said that the Court of Inquiry's findings were intended to cover up what was a deliberate attack by Israel on a ship it knew to be American. In 2004, in response to the publication of Jay Cristol's book The Liberty Incident, which Boston said was an "insidious attempt to whitewash the facts" he prepared and signed an affidavit in which he said that Admiral Kidd had told him that the government ordered Kidd to falsely report that the attack was a mistake, and that he and Kidd both believed the attack was deliberate.[71] On the issue Boston wrote, in part:

The evidence was clear. Both Admiral Kidd and I believed with certainty that this attack, which killed 34 American sailors and injured 172 others, was a deliberate effort to sink an American ship and murder its entire crew. Each evening, after hearing testimony all day, we often spoke our private thoughts concerning what we had seen and heard. I recall Admiral Kidd repeatedly referring to the Israeli forces responsible for the attack as 'murderous bastards.' It was our shared belief, based on the documentary evidence and testimony we received first hand, that the Israeli attack was planned and deliberate, and could not possibly have been an accident.

Sorry, but it seems that in the "special relation" between the USA and Israel the interests of Zionists seem to prevail.

Do you think the United States and other countries with such capabilities do NOT spy on everyone else? Of course they do!! How naive! :lol: About the naval incident, there was never any proof that the Israelis knew this was one of ours.

fanger, ChrisL, et al,

In terms of the US, it would be an understatement to say, the Middle East and Persian Gulf represents a complex set of arrangements.

(COMMENT)

In the Persian Gulf, the US Allies (to varying degrees) are the Kingdom of Bahrain, the Constitutional Emirate for the State of Kuwait, the Emirate of Qatar, the Sultanate of Oman, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the 7 Emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). While on the Mediterranean side of the Middle East we have Republic of Turkey, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and the Arab Republic of Egypt; and of course the Jewish State of Israel. But to say "allies" is somewhat disingenuous relative to the issues and the diminishing influence the US has in the greater region.

For instance, our friend "fanger" points out that the US has Naval Forces Central Command in Bahrain with the 5th Fleet's area of responsibility in the Arabian Gulf, Red Sea, Gulf of Oman and parts of the Indian Ocean. And the lower profile Air Operations Center at al-Udeid, in Qatar. We try to keep a low profile on al-Udeid, simply because the relationship with Qatar is that fragile. Whereas, in Bahrain, the bond is a little greater.

The relationship between these various countries and the US is not predicated on the same set of policies or focused on the same bond between our nation. There is a relationship between the US and Turkey, which the US will not have with any of the other; a NATO relationship. It does not mean that the US and Turkey agree on policy relative to Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. And we must remember that there is a difference between the relationship established ... Government-to-Government and that of People-to-People. You will notice that Secretary of Defense Hagel has made a few visits to the Persian Gulf this year, to address Gulf states relative to Iran's grown influence and the disappointment and differences in American policy on Syria.

The US does not sway that much influence on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. It should be noted that President (Field Marshal) Abdel Fattah el-Sissi of Egypt and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have quietly but dramatically increased military cooperation and the general political relationship between the two states. It is more likely that President el-Sissi has more influence on PM Netanyahu than does the US. Similarly, the words of HM King Abdullah would probably interest Israel more than the words of President Obama.

It was interesting to note that while the foremost leader in the Arab World, HM the King, publicly called the Gaza crisis a “collective massacre” caused by Hamas, the US and the UN are criticizing Israel. This is a difference in the overall Arab perception of how events occurred and what the Arab world thinks of the appropriateness to the response. It differs significantly from the perception in the west and is an example of the difference in perception between how it is in American eyes and how it is in Arab Allied eyes.

Most Respectfully,
R

Interesting, thanks. I know that we have different relationships and different reasons for making allies with each one of them. Compared to the lot of them, I think Israel is our best middle eastern ally though, or at least the most trustworthy IMO.

Another thing, we atomic bombed Japan, and THEY are our allies. The past is the past. We have allies for strategic and important reasons that you and I probably don't even know about. Of course our government doesn't tell us EVERYTHING. I'm sorry but your entire post and premise behind it is extremely naive and demonstrates that you don't realize that it is a dog-eat-dog world.

I can understand how roudy can side with a nut case Loser, although his empathy doesn't stretch into posting the link to the copyright material he lifted from here
[MENTION=50165]ChrisL[/MENTION] I answered your two questions further up, did you have another?
What are you blabbering now? ALL YOU PALI SUPPORTERS HAVE ARE NUTJOBS, NAZIS, AND OTHER ASSORTED CAREER ANTI SEMTIES.

True story. :cool:

Get a fucking life, moron.

Does it need a base in Israel, or would it be better and easier to just turn up and use Israel as a staging post. Or to have the permission of Israel to fly over its airspace on its way to drop bombs on Iraq insurgents.

The favourite trick of the ISLAMONAZI JEW HATERS refer to the same 3 incidents as if they were 3,000. What about the 3 ISLAMONAZI bomb attacks on the WTC, one done by Palestinians. What about the Boston marathon bombing, what about the mass murders of Americans by extremist muslims. The list is endless of muslim attacks on American civilians and you ignore them because they don't meet with your agenda.

Do you think the United States and other countries with such capabilities do NOT spy on everyone else? Of course they do!! How naive! :lol: About the naval incident, there was never any proof that the Israelis knew this was one of ours.

There is more proof that it matched the Egyptian fleet as they used the same second hand WW2 freighters to be naval vessels. It was a common vessel used by many of the worlds navies in various roles, many hundreds built during WW2 so they were surplus when the war ended.

There is more proof that it matched the Egyptian fleet as they used the same second hand WW2 freighters to be naval vessels. It was a common vessel used by many of the worlds navies in various roles, many hundreds built during WW2 so they were surplus when the war ended.

Some of the people here have no idea how complex it is to run a country. They don't understand that what we do, what Israel does, is not any different than what any other established country does. This is ALL in the name of national security, competition, etc.

Another thing they don't seem to understand is that sometimes we have to deal with a lot of less than savory characters to accomplish our goals. It's ALWAYS been this way, no matter the country or territory. There is competition. If you want to keep your status as a first world country, you have to fight for it. So yeah, I guess Israel is "evil" for doing what every single other country throughout the world and history has done and would do if they had the capabilities, spying, protecting it's borders, protecting its people,etc.

Wictor's a nut. But, of course the Palestinians inflate their numbers. Israel had an effective defense to Palestinian rockets, but those rockets weren't really the issue. Rather, Iran was supplying the rockets. Iran will probably make better rockets some day. And, really, would we put up with Cuba or someone lobbing over relative ineffective munitions at Florida? Hardly.

Israel sent a message about targeting civilians. They've proven over an over again they are quite capable of matching any atrocity terrorists can aim at it. The UN can wring its hands, but it's absurd to thing this "bombardment" wasn't started by Hamas.

Israel isn't interested in any peace that involves a Palestinian state. But that doesn't alter the fact that Hamas will not accept a Jewish state, even one committed to intl law and living inside its borders. If Hamas modified it's thinking, then perhaps there'd be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back