Very soon men wil no longer be needed for procreation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
With new rules complicating male-female relationships, scientists claim they may have a solution that will allow the human race to continue – in vitro gametogenesis, the manipulation of skin cells to create a baby. IVG has been successfully tested by Japanese researchers on mice, which produced healthy babies derived from skin cells. The process begins by taking the skin cells from the mouse’s tail and re-programming them to become induced pluripotent stem cells.......................
Very Soon Men Will No longer Be Needed For Procreation

How sad will it be the kids that grow up will never know that mother child bond , how sad it won't take two ppl together to create another human.

Sheep are so fkn stupid they don't even realize how the goal is to wipe out humanity as we know it.

Last edited:
With new rules complicating male-female relationships, scientists claim they may have a solution that will allow the human race to continue – in vitro gametogenesis, the manipulation of skin cells to create a baby. IVG has been successfully tested by Japanese researchers on mice, which produced healthy babies derived from skin cells. The process begins by taking the skin cells from the mouse’s tail and re-programming them to become induced pluripotent stem cells.......................

How sad will it be the kids that grow up will never know that mother child bond , how sad it won't take to ppl together to create another human.

Sheep are so fkn stupid they don't even realize how the goal is to wipe out humanity as we know it.
People still like to fuck; and always will. Only ugly people will have to over complicate such a simple process

:)I'm no expert in this ...but

I would think that men...will always be needed for

and for procreation too

what a stupid life would be without the other sex....in general....I am totally vintage here totally 20s 30s 40s 50s and 60s.

sounds more like cloning.
if clones were not stable, but weaker and unable to sustain a regular life span, then the same may apply here. so this may not catch on.

this might work for creating matching organs for spares
in case transplants are needed.

I think by the time this process is perfected enough to use for anything,
we could find easier more natural ways to support life and health
that don't require such extreme procedures. We should find an easier way.

How sad will it be the kids that grow up will never know that mother child bond , how sad it won't take to ppl together to create another human.

The first IVF child is already 40 years old ... somehow we haven't been turned into Soylent Green yet. I think you might be panicking a bit too soon...

dontpanic_1024.jpg

Men aren't needed anymore for procreation?

Well, as Forest would say....."That's good. One less thing, ya know?"

Very interesting. The potential for this to basically end the concept of male-female relationships is quite high. With no need for biological reproduction, and with the lack of interest many peoole seem to show in traditional relationships, this could well end the concept of marriage in Western Society.

Forum List

Back