Very tough day tomorrow

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Very nervous

The business will be extremely busy and I have zero employees
I have to actually close the entire store down to run to the other side of town to get a nerve blocker in my back

Then I have to take a ride back to work as I can’t drive back
Going to be compete BS

Very nervous

I have to actually close the entire store down to run to the other side of town to get a nerve blocker in my back

Going to be compete BS
How much does the job pay? If you PM me I will keep it confidential and sign an NDA. I'm bonded and have XLNT references.
If it is substantial enough I'm your next employee. So, beforehand, what is the job description for me to consider?

typical story Quas,,,,,,,~S~
How much does the job pay? If you PM me I will keep it confidential and sign an NDA. I'm bonded and have XLNT references.
If it is substantial enough I'm your next employee. So, beforehand, what is the job description for me to consider?
It’s in Las Vegas and pays $17 hr

I spent 3 hours today playing Zelda games

God they are fun

Very nervous

Going to be compete BS

Just leave the store unlocked while you are gone and put an honor box out for people to pay at.

Very nervous

Going to be compete BS

First, you are complaining that your business is busy, and that you can't find anyone to work because you have to go for a medical appointment.................

I spent 3 hours today playing Zelda games

God they are fun

Then, just a couple of posts later, you are telling us that you spent 3 hours playing video games? Are you busy or not, and do you have to hire people or not? Because if you can spend 3 hours playing Zelda, it doesn't sound like you're so busy that you can't take time off to go to a medical appointment.

What does a person have to do for 17 bucks/hr?

First, you are complaining that your business is busy, and that you can't find anyone to work because you have to go for a medical appointment.................

Then, just a couple of posts later, you are telling us that you spent 3 hours playing video games? Are you busy or not, and do you have to hire people or not? Because if you can spend 3 hours playing Zelda, it doesn't sound like you're so busy that you can't take time off to go to a medical appointment.

What does a person have to do for 17 bucks/hr?
We were closed today

Very nervous

Going to be compete BS
Yeah, that sounds like a big hassle. My wife had iron infusions...Had to drive her there and wait 3 hours for the IV to finish then drive her home and attend to my 1 man business. They give her a sedative for the infusion so she can't drive after that. 60 mile round trip. Her health is more important though. Hope it somehow works out for you. I tried hiring someone to help in the past but, training them takes a while and my work flow is not constant. I have resigned to being a sole proprietor.

I need a job, but I don't have the money to move.

Have you talked to any of the highly rated temp agencies in your area???
I still think you should talk to them about getting help thru them.

Odd, there are 12,000 businesses in Las Vegas employing nearly half a million people but you can't find one good person after telling us you just found Mr. Right.

Have you considered promising a substantial pay raise after 90 or 180 days of a trial period? 17$ an hour in south Alabama would be a decent wage but in a major tourist trap, 17 seems awfully low. Hire someone and tell them if they apply themselves and work hard you'll pay them $20 or more and they just might surprise you.

You red neck jerk

Oh, fuck off.

I've never encountered a more needy sap than you. I literally cant recall the last thread you started which was positive, unless you were proclaiming that you were positive you were a drama queen. Between your alleged health issues and your alleged business woes (which, by the way, are all caused by your poor leadership), one has to wonder how it is you're not in a residential counseling program...

Forum List

Back