Vets boycott USAA for pulling Hannity ads

You should see people hitting USAA site lol some are saying they are leaving them after being with them from twenty some years to 40 yrs........... Doesn't look good for them.

Who's dropping them now? That would be the violent, the mentally unstable and the profoundly stupid.

That means USAA has to pay out fewer claims for the catastrophes that such screwballs inevitably cause, which means more profit.

I wonder if USAA planned it that way. They couldn't just drop their most dimwitted, thuglike and unprofitable customers, but they could get them to leave voluntarily.

USAA is our insurance company....the best. Everytime someone tries to sell me insurance, I just tell them I'm with USAA and they go "oh", knowing they can't compete.

You should see people hitting USAA site lol some are saying they are leaving them after being with them from twenty some years to 40 yrs........... Doesn't look good for them.
That would suck. They just opened a site in NM last year.

USAA is the latest company to pull its advertising from Sean Hannity’s show following a string of ad cancellations from numerous companies after the Fox News host started focusing on murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich and his reported ties to WikiLeaks.

The financial services company, which caters to military members and their families, made a statement on Twitter that it had discontinued running its ads during Hannity because it was against company policy to have “ads running during certain opinion-based programs” – a policy which USAA apparently didn’t enforce before.

Vets Boycott USAA For Pulling Hannity Ads
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I would say i'd boycott too. It is no different than those who pulled their ads from lets say Breitbart, infowars, etc.

Who watches hannity anyway. It's nothing but republican good, democrat bad for a couple hours. Guy's a dope. Same as slush, i mean rush.
Like MSNBC and CNN doesn't use this same model. Libs Good...Conservatives Evil...

Spare me.

Forum List

Back