Video of Police Response To Little Boy Flipping Off Cop Goes 'Viral'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...what SHOULD have gone 'viral' is a video of the parents spanking that little @$$ and making him apologize to the policeman!

You Shouldn’t Be Surprised by Officer’s Response to Viral Photo of Young Boy Flipping Off Cop Car

"“I would go and rescue that little boy if he was drowning. If he was in a car accident, if he was choking on something — and I would do that and not ask for thanks,” Delaney said. “And there are 400 other police officers in the city of Springfield that would do the same.”

:clap:

Yes, the parents should discipline their son for that, but in the same respect, if as a grown man or woman you can't handle someone giving you an obscene gesture like that you don't have the maturity or temperament to be carrying a badge and gun.

I think the police handled it just fine. They merely pointed out the results of lousy parenting. Really lousy parenting.

Seriously, the cops are really upset and all emotional about a little kid flipping them off? I agree that the kid needs someone to swat his behind, but come on.

Lord, we have lost our minds in this country.

I'd like to see the cops not show up for a couple months and then listen to all these idiot whine a different tune

Seriously, the cops are really upset and all emotional about a little kid flipping them off? I agree that the kid needs someone to swat his behind, but come on.

Point out the exact place in the video that you saw that,

Some things just beg to be ignored.

Like 2 MPH over the speed limit.

And these days, a few more things.

Like violating security procedures.

And, increasingly....

Things like vandalism, looting, armed robbery.

Remember "To Protect and to Serve"?

Ancient history.

Now? "I See nothhhhinggggg......"

You clearly didnt read the article or watch the video. Your post makes you look very very dumb, so now we are going to laugh at you for being so god damn stupid. :laugh:

Yif as a grown man or woman you can't handle someone giving you an obscene gesture like that you don't have the maturity or temperament to be carrying a badge and gun.
are you suggesting that this police officer is not qualified to serve?

guess old pillars just ain't up to it.

Forum List

Back