Is It Treason?

Eh … Biden’s the perfect choice for Democrats. All you need if a wicked imagination.. 😏

why isn't congress demanding transcripts made during the Trump presidency?

Because Congress has to have rules that go beyond party loyalty

because people don't trust each other and seldom get along until a wannabe like Trump comes along. Then they remind themselves about a man named Nixon.
Because Trump committed no crimes or cover ups during his administration.

I believe they already have all of Trump's transcripts. Now why don't the democrat want the recording of Biden interview with the special council
It is a presidential record and will be only turned over at the end of the presidency per the rules of NARA. So Biden records are still under his control. The only requirement is that they be turned over at the end of the presidency. I am not sure but I suppose they can turn over the records at anytime prior to the end of the presidency.

Because Trump committed no crimes or cover ups during his administration.

Still they are presidential records and are required to be turned over after he leaves office.

Yet he took them home which included classified marked documents. He was told to return them and he refused.

The raid was to retrieve them.

This appears to be a cover up and a crime

by a bumbling criminal. His problem is that he stepped onto the world stage with the spotlights on him. He thought he was smart enough to get away with it.

But he wasn't.

Last edited:
It is the lowest level felony. And Trudeau couldn't carry Trump's jock strap. But I bet he would like to. You should worry about your Nazi.
Adjudicated felon 34 times. Adulterer. Sexual batterer. Half a billion defamation fines.

Question multiple flights to PedoIsle with Epstein,

We trust Team Biden over any combinations of MAGAterds.

Still they are presidential records and are required to be turned over after he leaves office.

Yet he took them home which included classified marked documents. He was told to return them and he refused.

The raid was to retrieve them.

This appears to be a cover up and a crime

by a bumbling criminal. His problem is that he stepped onto the world stage with the spotlights on him. He thought he was smart enough to get away with it.

But he wasn't.
The raid was to frame him and it has backfired,

Adjudicated felon 34 times. Adulterer. Sexual batterer. Half a billion defamation fines.

Question multiple flights to PedoIsle with Epstein,

We trust Team Biden over any combinations of MAGAterds.
Trump was on Epstein's jet once. He went from FL. to NJ.

Forum List

Back