The Trump Republican Party has given way to organized treason

“The litmus test for being Trump’s vice president – lying that the 2020 election was stolen, that the rioters were patriots, and that Biden and the Democrats are unfairly prosecuting them and Trump — is also becoming the litmus tests for being a Republican lawmaker. Any Republican who doesn’t spout these lies is politically endangered.

These are not small lies. They are not political hyperbole. They are lies that cut to the core of our entire system of self-government. They undermine belief in our democracy and system of justice.

It is one thing for Donald Trump – a pathological liar and sociopath – to conjure up these lies. He is nuts. It has been America’s great misfortune for him to emerge at a time when the nation was already distrustful and disdainful of politics.

But for an entire political party to wittingly repeat these lies amounts to organized treason.”

And whatever the disdain and distrust, doesn’t warrant the insanity of putting Trump back in the WH.
What do you call this then?

So keep supporting your lying, cheating, felony Orange Deity.
My goodness. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you.

Listen, man. Here's what you're doing. You're regurgitating the same old, shallow, low-value lines that degrade intelligent dialogue so routinely on here. That makes you just another a low-value poster. In my view anyway. I could just put you in the hole and forget you ever even existed. That's what I usually do with low value posters who post the way that you just did. There's just no value in that sort of juvenile Mickey Mousery. People like you are a virus to intellectualism.

You don't even know who you're talking with, you stupid asshole. So the kind of empty shit like you just posted is laughable at best. And not just to me. I've been around here long enough that I think pretty much everybody knows that I don't mind busting both so-called sides of your little party-of-one in the mouth with my keyboard. And I sure as shit do better than going with ''lying, cheating, felony Orange Deity.''

But I'll placate your drone activity for a moment. You fukin muppet. For what it's worth to you, I haven't voted for a Republican or a Democrat in a general election in decades.

Ultimately you're on the same team.

Last edited:
The source: something called "alternet" as in altered reality. It's all the left has these days to keep up their level of hatred while the old dude is dying before our eyes.

There's plenty of fortitude in the GOP. Intelligence is what's lacking.

Disagree with the former. Agreed on the latter.

But at some point, the electorate itself has to wise up collectively. I have no confidence that it will in my lifetime, unfortunately.

You need a real revoluton instead of a cable news entertainment narrated reality show.

Last edited:
My goodness. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you.

Listen, man. Here's what you're doing. You're regurgitating the same old, shallow, low-value lines that degrade intelligent dialogue so routinely on here. That makes you just another a low-value poster. In my view anyway. I could just put you in the hole and forget you ever even existed. That's what I usually do with low value posters who post the way that you just did. There's just no value in that sort of juvenile Mickey Mousery. People like you are a virus to intellectualism.

You don't even know who you're talking with, you stupid asshole. So the kind of empty shit like you just posted is laughable at best. And not just to me. I've been around here long enough that I think pretty much everybody knows that I don't mind busting both so-called sides of your little party-of-one in the mouth with my keyboard. And I sure as shit do better than going with ''lying, cheating, felony Orange Deity.''

But I'll placate your drone activity for a moment. You fukin muppet. For what it's worth to you, I haven't voted for a Republican or a Democrat in a general election in decades.

Ultimately you're on the same team.

I can understand where you are coming from. The only convicted felon in my life worships the Orange
Convicted Felon that you stand up for. That tells me that you are probably a convicted felon who can't vote. Thank you for clearing that up.

The right has imprisoned innocent blacks for decades, have censored books, how topics are to be taught, or taught at all, and are are domestic terrorists
1718834819619.png

I`m left and I support walking away from this crap. There`s a reason planes were flown into our skyscrapers on 9-11. How can anyone not know that?
What "reason" does any moral person have for flying commercial airliners full of innocent civilians into skyscrapers full of innocent people? Are you claiming those terrorists had "reasons" to do such a cowardly act?

What "reason" does any moral person have for flying commercial airliners full of innocent civilians into skyscrapers full of innocent people? Are you claiming those terrorists had "reasons" to do such a cowardly act?
Did I say that the terrorists were justified? We arm their enemies and because they can`t go toe to toe with the U.S. military, they find other ways to kill Americans. Reagan thought he was a badass by bombing Libya and the payback was an airliner blown up over Lockerbie Scotland.

Did I say that the terrorists were justified? We arm their enemies and because they can`t go toe to toe with the U.S. military, they find other ways to kill Americans. Reagan thought he was a badass by bombing Libya and the payback was an airliner blown up over Lockerbie Scotland.
Reagan didn't bomb Libya to be a "badass" he bombed Libya in response to Libyan agents terror bombing a disco in Germany! What justification did Libya have for that?

“The litmus test for being Trump’s vice president – lying that the 2020 election was stolen, that the rioters were patriots, and that Biden and the Democrats are unfairly prosecuting them and Trump — is also becoming the litmus tests for being a Republican lawmaker. Any Republican who doesn’t spout these lies is politically endangered.

These are not small lies. They are not political hyperbole. They are lies that cut to the core of our entire system of self-government. They undermine belief in our democracy and system of justice.

It is one thing for Donald Trump – a pathological liar and sociopath – to conjure up these lies. He is nuts. It has been America’s great misfortune for him to emerge at a time when the nation was already distrustful and disdainful of politics.

But for an entire political party to wittingly repeat these lies amounts to organized treason.”

And whatever the disdain and distrust, doesn’t warrant the insanity of putting Trump back in the WH.
Severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome

Treason = Joe Biden FLYING IN 350,000 ILLEGALS into the USA and dropping them off in US cities at 3am.
Then they are being given priority over citizens for housing.

Severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome

Treason = Joe Biden FLYING IN 350,000 ILLEGALS into the USA and dropping them off in US cities at 3am.
Then they are being given priority over citizens for housing.
:dig:

Treason against demafacist party, is pro-American

Forum List

Back