Is It Treason?

Probably less treasonous than a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist who attempted a coup that killed cops.
It is the lowest level felony. And Trudeau couldn't carry Trump's jock strap. But I bet he would like to. You should worry about your Nazi.

So why isn't Congress setting up a review board? Why isn't Congress demanding transcripts/recording of Biden and world leaders specifically leaders we're g
why isn't congress demanding transcripts made during the Trump presidency?

Because Congress has to have rules that go beyond party loyalty

because people don't trust each other and seldom get along until a wannabe like Trump comes along. Then they remind themselves about a man named Nixon.

because people don't trust each other and seldom get along until a wannabe like Trump comes along. Then they remind themselves about a man named Nixon.
As far as I remember, Trump's cognitive test results were divulged. Let's see what Hur's report really says. Will you demand that?

I believe they already have all of Trump's transcripts. Now why don't the democrat want the recording of Biden interview with the special council

How pathetic. HEY LOOK OVER THERE, TRUMP!! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE VEGETABLE BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!

you whore for a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist. and you pretend you're for "law and order"

LOL

keep on whoring, rube!

It is the lowest level felony. And Trudeau couldn't carry Trump's jock strap. But I bet he would like to. You should worry about your Nazi.

It's a felony, lastdeadender. Trudeau sucks. And so do you, you low rent rube.

you whore for a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist. and you pretend you're for "law and order"

LOL

keep on whoring, rube!
No one with any knowledge of US law see those banana republic conviction as legitimate

Forum List

Back