VIDEO : Two muslim Kadyrovites after a tough fight with a ukronazi traffic light that turned red on them...

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
VIDEO : Two muslim Kadyrovites after a tough fight with a ukronazi traffic light that turned red on them...
TIK - TOK B-STARS IN THE REAL LIFE

If I see them as targets does that make me a bad man? Looks to me like those are Chechen dickheads.
I'm ready for that 8th Crusade in the name of God. (if it's justified)

in NY, LA, Kazakhstan etc.
So Moscow is full of Muslims? Putin bowed to the NWO? If so, that's pretty bad. China ain't playin' that game. UK
did and they will lose their culture. Sweden, too.

Moscow is full of Muslims?
1669891421075.png

1669891397581.png

1669891384849.png

what

View attachment 733133
Quit using my posts when you change them and one word is changing them.

You do your credibility no favours by claiming things are in Moscow when they are in Turkey. What's with that.

Why do you as in the link I gave pretend things are happening where they are not. Was your previous hatred just Muslims or do you believe the way to get people who you believe are supporting Russia over to youor side is to touch on what you believe is your shared Muslim hatred.

Will any of the people who believe they are left wing Biden supporting Democrats have a problem with you using this war to spread your Muslims hatred a bit further. I doubt it but we shall see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back