VIDEO: Ukrainian forces wipe out putin´s military convoy using American HIMARS and Estonian drones

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
What the Ukrainians have accomplished against all possible odds so far is just unprecedented and simply legendary. This war of brutal, disgusting, plain evil yet absolutely ineffective and unsuccessful THE HORDE aggression will be remembered, studied and looked up to for centuries to come. Ukraine - the land of the people of unbreakable spirit, the land of living legends! Absolute and total respect and support for the Ukrainians!
💌

PS This war footage is insane !

Russsia sooner or later has to get serious about winning the war to end it.

That's a scary proposition!

That may or may not be close to happening, depending on the reliability of the propaganda?

What the Ukrainians have accomplished against all possible odds so far is just unprecedented and simply legendary. This war of brutal, disgusting, plain evil yet absolutely ineffective and unsuccessful THE HORDE aggression will be remembered, studied and looked up to for centuries to come. Ukraine - the land of the people of unbreakable spirit, the land of living legends! Absolute and total respect and support for the Ukrainians!
💌

PS This war footage is insane !

If true...another win for the good guys.

Russsia sooner or later has to get serious about winning
the horde sucks at winning the wars, you ivan suck big time...

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading MUCH smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

If true...another win for the good guys.
Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading MUCH smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Russsia sooner or later has to get serious about winning the war to end it.

That's a scary proposition!

That may or may not be close to happening, depending on the reliability of the propaganda?
If by winning you mean taking and holding any part of Ukraine, then the war is unwinnable for Russia. Perhaps you mean winning is just killing a large number of Ukrainian civilians, which seems to be Putin's latest strategy.

If by winning you mean taking and holding any part of Ukraine, then the war is unwinnable for Russia. Perhaps you mean winning is just killing a large number of Ukrainian civilians, which seems to be Putin's latest strategy.
Russia is still being overly cautious of civilian casualties but I can't see how that can continue much longer. Think of the possibilities on the experience in Dresden or London.

The winning I imagine is in Russia not ever consenting to losing and so I have to contemplate Russia's use of a nuclear weapon. Russia can't win a war against the combined forces of the West, and likely not even against America.

But the fact that it's America's proxy war puts a different twist to the whole equation.

At least for as long as Russia consents to keeping it proxy! Then we don't even want to think of what comes next!

Russia is still being overly cautious of civilian casualties but I can't see how that can continue much longer. Think of the possibilities on the experience in Dresden or London.

The winning I imagine is in Russia not ever consenting to losing and so I have to contemplate Russia's use of a nuclear weapon. Russia can't win a war against the combined forces of the West, and likely not even against America.

But the fact that it's America's proxy war puts a different twist to the whole equation.

At least for as long as Russia consents to keeping it proxy! Then we don't even want to think of what comes next!
So by winning you mean killing large numbers of Ukraine civilians, a second Russian genocide against Ukrainians.

Russia Official Says No Choice But To Freeze and Starve Ukrainian Civilians​

Russia Official Says No Choice But To Freeze and Starve Ukrainian Civilians
Ukraine divorced Russia in 1991 (along with the other peripheral SSR's), and Putin has never been able to accept that rejection.

He is the wife beater who always blames the woman.

"See what you made me do?"

Forum List

Back