Virginia cop killed

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

I don’t know how anyone can be a cop today

I remember when Virginia was one of the best states in the union and when cops were highly respected

I guess Stalin was right. A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.

What is the leading cause of death for our cops?

If the gunman wasn't on the run from another crime. Then this was a hit job by the department. That they wanted this officer out of the way for some reason.

What kind of idiot sends a single cop out on a welfare check at that time of the morning?

What kind of idiot sends a single cop out on a welfare check at that time of the morning?
All the social workers were sleeping?

Libs want to cut the budget of police departments but still expect the same protection

So the “idiots” sent the only police officer available to do the job

All the social workers were sleeping?

Libs want to cut the budget of police departments but still expect the same protection

So the “idiots” sent the only police officer available to do the job
Not sure how a police force with one less army tank, or other surplus military equipment would have changed that particular incident.

That depends what the welfare check is for. Police resources are tight. There are always way more calls than units. When you see cops just driving around looking for crime, that's only on TV. Many smaller departments can't afford to send two-officer units to every call. So a risk assessment is made.

They do a quick check on the address to look for history of incidents and a check of the person their are going to check.

If there are no red flags, sometimes, they will send a single officer.

Well this is good news for democrats

In their mind, this is one less racist fascist to defund.

So when will they hold a party?

Not sure how a police force with one less army tank, or other surplus military equipment would have changed that particular incident.
Now you are babbling nonsense

We are talking manpower, not surplus equipment given away by the US government to local police departments

Libs are not just pinching pennies but going after the police officers themselves

Liberals call this defunding police at 1400 feet per second.

That doesn’t make much sense. It is five times as effective to spread lies on the net.

55 cops have died from Gunfire. 276 have died from Covid.

So it is way more effective to get on the alternate Twitter account and post that the Vaccine is designed to sterilize White People so the Minorities will take over.

This way the cops refuse the Vaccine and don’t take precautions so they die in much higher numbers.

My favorite is a buddy of mine. Jamal. He started the Facebook Rumor that Covid was only a tenth as deadly as the vaccine. It’s worked great to get Right Wingers out of the Gene Pool.

Now you are babbling nonsense

We are talking manpower, not surplus equipment given away by the US government to local police departments

Libs are not just pinching pennies but going after the police officers themselves

Well. Yeah. But we aren’t using Guns. We are using Facebook to tell you all about the myriad conspiracies about Covid. It’s way easier to let you all die from the disease. And nobody goes to jail our way.

Forum List

Back