California cop caught on video kicking teen shoplifter in the face slapped with charges

Don't steal and a cop won't kick you. It really is that simple.

Don't break the law. I don't know why that's so hard to understand. You don't even have to be a good person, just be a decent person.

I'm of the mind that in today's world criminals should be afraid of the police. They should fear getting roughed up by the cops, they should fear being in jail, they should fear going to court because they will be punished.

People should be afraid of the consequences of breaking the law. That fear is what keeps a lot of potential criminals from becoming actual criminals.

good lord. protesting the criminal again. dont steal from mexicans store. if he had him under control then you dont kick him. the kid was figtning him,. when did he get kicked in the video?

He wasn't wearing a mask

Don't steal and a cop won't kick you. It really is that simple.

Don't break the law. I don't know why that's so hard to understand. You don't even have to be a good person, just be a decent person.

I'm of the mind that in today's world criminals should be afraid of the police. They should fear getting roughed up by the cops, they should fear being in jail, they should fear going to court because they will be punished.

People should be afraid of the consequences of breaking the law. That fear is what keeps a lot of potential criminals from becoming actual criminals.
The criminal reform, just isnt working. When you start capital punishment soon those criminals are reformed.

When asked by reporters how Fey felt, he replied "I will never do something stupid like that, again". Need more of this and soon crime would be almost non-existent.

The criminal reform, just isnt working. When you start capital punishment soon those criminals are reformed.

When asked by reporters how Fey felt, he replied "I will never do something stupid like that, again". Need more of this and soon crime would be almost non-existent.

A lot of animals in our society have to be trained like animals. Not everyone can grow up in a good home to become a good person. Sometimes you have to train an animal to act like a decent person.

No one really wants that, but it's what needed because after a while people will change and society will get better

I'm still of the mind we start with executing murders. If you go out and intentionally, willingly and knowingly kill someone once convicted you're immediately executed. Do that for a year and you'll see murders go down a lot.

Forum List

Back