Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go "No one is going to get me to denounce Farrakhan. He has his flaws but at the end of the day I will ride with him before I ride with some white boy."

Here you go "No one is going to get me to denounce Farrakhan. He has his flaws but at the end of the day I will ride with him before I ride with some white boy."
I dont see the word "Jew" or "eradicate" anywhere in that sentence. Do you?

Why would I join someone who wants to commit genocide against me? You would now want me next to you. After I throw the Aryans in the trash, you would be next.
Who told you I want to commit genocide against you? This isnt about you.

I can tell from your rhetoric. You refuse to denounce Farrakhan and actually defend him. Your back pedaling is amusing. Was that you flying the Palestinian flag at the DNC?

CoQI3w9WcAA_5pG-640x480.jpg

You and your fellow terrorists?
No one is going to get me to denounce Farrakhan. He has his flaws but at the end of the day I will ride with him before I ride with some white boy. Now lets get back to the thread topic.

Here is the quote. Farrakhan wants all Jews exterminated and you just said you would ride with him. Whatever that means. "Some white boy".

Racism flies both ways. Thank you for exposing yourself.

You are weak. And a Hypocrite.
"some white boy" equals "I want Jews eradicated"? Thats a big leap and pretty silly to boot.

I am Jew. Come on you can say it. Aryans want me dead just as much as any African American. Your cowardice is delicious. Yum Yum Yum.

For example if I saw three Aryans ganging up on an african american I would go and kick their ass. If you saw three persons of the nation of Islam beating me up you would join in and help them. See the difference? Capt. Anti Semite.

If I say..."You're not goign to get me to denounce Hitler" I would not need those words to understand how you feel about Jews.

You need to stop eating retard sandwiches.

I can tell from your rhetoric. You refuse to denounce Farrakhan and actually defend him. Your back pedaling is amusing. Was that you flying the Palestinian flag at the DNC?

No one is going to get me to denounce Farrakhan. He has his flaws but at the end of the day I will ride with him before I ride with some white boy. Now lets get back to the thread topic.

Here is the quote. Farrakhan wants all Jews exterminated and you just said you would ride with him. Whatever that means. "Some white boy".

"some white boy" equals "I want Jews eradicated"? Thats a big leap and pretty silly to boot.

I am Jew. Come on you can say it. Aryans want me dead just as much as any African American. Your cowardice is delicious. Yum Yum Yum.

For example if I saw three Aryans ganging up on an african american I would go and kick their ass. If you saw three persons of the nation of Islam beating me up you would join in and help them. See the difference? Capt. Anti Semite.
If youre white youre not a real Jew. Either way I dont want you eradicated. I do want you to get back on topic though.

If I say..."You're not goign to get me to denounce Hitler" I would not need those words to understand how you feel about Jews.

You need to stop eating retard sandwiches.
So you dont actually have a quote of me saying I want to eradicate Jews then?

No I wouldnt help them. I would wonder what the fuck you said to make them kick your ass.

If youre white youre not a real Jew. Either way I dont want you eradicated. I do want you to get back on topic though.

Now you decide who a "real Jew" is? LMAO. So Hitler only faked killed 90% of my ancestors. You may be the stupidest person on this forum. The topic is we should punch Aryans in the face and my point is you are just as bad and as bigoted as they are. You are also racist against white people. WTF is wrong with you?

I don't trust Farrakhan as far as I can throw him. But it's LUDICROUS to compare him to proven history of White Supremacy.

Stop trying to compare the two. Just stop.

Louis is right about a lot of things. He may not paint a warm fuzzy picture in his presentation, but he's right about a lot of things.

No I wouldnt help them. I would wonder what the fuck you said to make them kick your ass.

I wore my Star of David. And its hyporbole. I would be kicking their ass. You and your brotherhood are weak.

There has been a lot of interbreeding by the Jewish.

So you cannot call them a race anymore.

They are more of an ethnic group currently.

Like Italians or Greeks.

Now you decide who a "real Jew" is? LMAO. So Hitler only faked killed 90% of my ancestors. You may be the stupidest person on this forum. The topic is we should punch Aryans in the face and my point is you are just as bad and as bigoted as they are. You are also racist against white people. WTF is wrong with you?
I didnt make the decision. God did. Hitler killing your ancestors was a tragedy but that doesnt make you a real Jew. No the topic is that the racists are marching again. What are you going to do about that?

There has been a lot of interbreeding by the Jewish.

So you cannot call them a race anymore.

They are more of an ethnic group currently.

Like Italians or Greeks.

I can call them as I choose. So we cannot call African Americans, African Americans either because of inter breeding? STOP!

Aryans don't really want Jews dead per se, they just want their countries back.

Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

There's a lot of White Supremacists out there folks.

Total fascist bullshit.

I didnt make the decision. God did. Hitler killing your ancestors was a tragedy but that doesnt make you a real Jew. No the topic is that the racists are marching again. What are you going to do about that?

When are you marching?

Aryans don't really want Jews dead per se, they just want their countries back.

"Their countries" LOL. They should start by taking back Constantinople.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back