Virginia Republicans defeat DemonRAT bill allowing abortions up until birth

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
THANK GOD there are still people of morals and intestinal fortitude to show the heathen DemonRATS that they can't just shove a bill like this down American throats!.....Now to impeach the racist, DemonRAT govrrnor!

Virginia Republicans killed legislation that would have loosened abortion restrictions after the bill’s sponsor admitted it would allow the procedure even after a mother went into labor.

A House subcommittee voted 5-3 to table H.R. 2491, called the Repeal Act, with all Republicans voting to table it and all Democrats voting against.

“Virginia House Democrats proposed legislation to allow abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath,” the Virginia House Republicans said on Facebook. “Watch for yourself. Thankfully, our strong conservative majority was able to defeat this bill.”

In a viral video, Democratic Delegate Kathy Tran acknowledged Tuesday that her bill would permit abortions at 40 weeks, the end of the third trimester, if deemed necessary to protect her mental or physical health.

“Heartbreaking,” tweeted the Virginia House GOP. “This isn’t in New York, this isn’t in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia.”

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin called it a “sad commentary on the culture of death that continues to creep insidiously into the laws of our country.”

During the subcommittee hearing, House Majority Leader Todd Gilbert asked Ms. Tran if it would be legal under her bill for a woman to receive an abortion after dilation begins.

“Mr. Chairman, you know, that would be a decision that the doctor — the physician — and the woman would make,” Ms. Tran said.

“I understand that. I’m asking if your bill allows that,” Mr. Gilbert said.

“My bill would allow that, yes,” Ms. Tran said.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

THANK GOD there are still people of morals and intestinal fortitude to show the heathen DemonRATS that they can't just shove a bill like this down American throats!.....Now to impeach the racist, DemonRAT govrrnor!

Virginia Republicans killed legislation that would have loosened abortion restrictions after the bill’s sponsor admitted it would allow the procedure even after a mother went into labor.

A House subcommittee voted 5-3 to table H.R. 2491, called the Repeal Act, with all Republicans voting to table it and all Democrats voting against.

“Virginia House Democrats proposed legislation to allow abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath,” the Virginia House Republicans said on Facebook. “Watch for yourself. Thankfully, our strong conservative majority was able to defeat this bill.”

In a viral video, Democratic Delegate Kathy Tran acknowledged Tuesday that her bill would permit abortions at 40 weeks, the end of the third trimester, if deemed necessary to protect her mental or physical health.

“Heartbreaking,” tweeted the Virginia House GOP. “This isn’t in New York, this isn’t in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia.”

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin called it a “sad commentary on the culture of death that continues to creep insidiously into the laws of our country.”

During the subcommittee hearing, House Majority Leader Todd Gilbert asked Ms. Tran if it would be legal under her bill for a woman to receive an abortion after dilation begins.

“Mr. Chairman, you know, that would be a decision that the doctor — the physician — and the woman would make,” Ms. Tran said.

Pity Republicans can’t defeat their propensity for lying – this thread being one of many examples.

The similarity is stunning....but our local ambulance chaser loses revenue if he can't sue someone for this horrible act!

CNfIX3H.jpg

Pity Republicans can’t defeat their propensity for lying – this thread being one of many examples.

So....what’s the big lie in this thread?

Good. Another pillar of Obama's 'legacy' knocked down; he is a huge fan of 'partial birth abortions'. I guess he got off watching scissors being shoved into the skulls of full term babies. We know most Democrats certainly get off on it.

Forum List

Back