Vivek Ramaswamy

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
Personally I like Vivek Ramaswamy...... BUT I believe he is an opportunist who is kissing Donald Trump’s ass for a position in his Administration and should not to be trusted with our nation’s affairs

Personally I like Vivek Ramaswamy...... BUT I believe he is an opportunist who is kissing Donald Trump’s ass for a position in his Administration and should not to be trusted with our nation’s affairs
Not impressed.

He stole some one liners from Obama, has shifted his position on many things to the point of absurdity, came across to me as arrogant and naive and got millions from Soros.

Is he better than Biden? Probably, as sad as that is.

Not impressed.

He stole some one liners from Obama, has shifted his position on many things to the point of absurdity, came across to me as arrogant and naive and got millions from Soros.

Biden is smart enough to know that VP's can't overturn elections......so that alone makes him better than Vivek

And Biden is smart enough to know how stupid it is to want to raise the voting age to 25 -- but since Republican policies suck, they always have to fantasize about being able to shrink the voter participation

Not impressed.

I don't trust him. But then, I doubt that anyone could possibly fuck up as bad as when the Democrats voted for someone just because he "Wasn't Trump."

1693485371274.png

Sure, let's tie finest honed knife in the gop drawer to the back of your rusted-ass shit-box of a MAGA pick-up and drag it down 20 miles of bad road.

yeah-thats-the-ticket.gif

You know sometimes, just like the dems, deserves has everything to do with it. :eusa_wall:

Mr. Ramaswamy is just relating to the millions of Little Trumpsters out there, vying for and trying to earn their votes.

Nothing wrong with that.

The gentleman has a job already, it would have to be a pretty sweet gig to get him away from his work as a Tycoon.

Biden is smart enough to know that VP's can't overturn elections......so that alone makes him better than Vivek

And Biden is smart enough to know how stupid it is to want to raise the voting age to 25 -- but since Republican policies suck, they always have to fantasize about being able to shrink the voter participation
Joe would do it in a minute if he knew he could get away with it. He is a corrupted and callous man with a wife who may be worse.

Joe would do it in a minute if he knew he could get away with it. He is a corrupted and callous man with a wife who may be worse.
Get away with it?

Get away with what?

Get away with doing what you folks (including Vivek) wanted Pence to do?

Cool.....thanks for confirming that a VP can't overturn the election...

So Trump is right where he belongs, in court facing multiple indictments for "not getting away with it" -- something else Biden was smart enough not to do

Get away with it?

Get away with what?

Get away with doing what you folks (including Vivek) wanted Pence to do?

Cool.....thanks for confirming that a VP can't overturn the election...

So Trump is right where he belongs, in court facing multiple indictments for "not getting away with it" -- something else Biden was smart enough not to do

Constitutional scholars argue that a Vice President is well within his right to reject certification of an election result. That's actually been previously done before.

https://scholarship.law.bu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2083&context=faculty_scholarship

Forum List

Back