Vocal critic of Big Pharma and vaccines found dead.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
as you can see in the video,she talks about all the threats,intimidation and harrassment she went through before they obviously murdered her,she said she would never commit suicide obviously fearing her death in the future as it came. we are living in scary times. The lady was obviously arkansawed off.

hmmm, infowars, blah...Well, try another source that doesn't have a criminal at the helm...
why dont you watch the FUCKING video of this lady instead of dismissing it because of who it came from? I normally way away from info wars myself sense jones is part of the controlled opposition but this is a real credible lady well known and i dead,irrfutable facts.

Every critic of Edward Jenner's smallpox vaccine has died!

the_cow_pock_large.jpg

And everyone else they knew.

as you can see in the video,she talks about all the threats,intimidation and harrassment she went through before they obviously murdered her,she said she would never commit suicide obviously fearing her death in the future as it came. we are living in scary times. The lady was obviously arkansawed off.

the cause of death----according to your citation is
"currently unknown"-----please keep us up to date

The poor woman already knew what was going to happen to her if she told the truth.... RIP Patriot.

'If something were to happen to me,' Brandy Vaughan wrote in late 2019, 'it’s foul play and you know exactly who and why.'

Forum List

Back