Voters now trust Republicans more than Democrats on six out of 10 key issues

This poll, while being dismissed by the few leftists in here, is quite significant.

The political winds are changing folks - the Dems have overreached just as we knew they would.

Let us hope the Republicans can actually pull their crap together - and return to some legit conservative values.

Yep--they better. It's time to grab the bull by the horns--meaning all this spending & stop it. Granted only 3 republicans--(one now turned democrat voted for the so-called economic stimulus bill--that was more of a porkulus bill). Now remember Obama promised that he would "create or save" whatever "save" means 6 million jobs by the end of this year. Now he is saying he will create or save 600,000 jobs by summers end.

Now all of a sudden this big spender (Obama has supposedly turned conservative--in his "pay as you go" new rhetoric). That's ridiculous. He's already broken the bank.

His personal popularity as the "American Idol" is starting to wear very thin, & it's showing up in new polling data.

Last edited:
Rasmussen also said that McCain was winning just days/weeks before the election.

Where is that punk ass who kept posting all those bullshit polls? He's gone, just like the GOP.

The one & only time Rasmussen reported McCain ahead was directly after Sarah Palin was picked. Immediately thereafter Rasmussen "always" reported Obama ahead & concluded that he was the sure winner 2 or 3 weeks prior to the election.

I know it's very difficult for an Obama worshiper to see these numbers. But you must remember Americans "always" vote their wallets--regardless if they have elected an "American Idol" or not.

It used to be funny how libs would just pull something out of their ass when they didn't like the facts but now it's just getting old... It's the same ole thing.

It's like when Bush won the election... They became obsessed with crucifying that guy...

It's like I have been saying for months...

The people who preach tolerance are the most intolerant people...

Last edited:
that 780 billion dollar stimulus bill that Obama pushed through and had everyone sign before they had a chance to read it, just is not working. I know engineers that are mowing yards for a living, one is delivering pizza's. In one school district here in Colorado, there were over 2 hundred applicants for one teacher's job. The list goes on and on. No one is fooled by that create or SAVE jobs number that the administration is now touting. How can you prove that you SAVED any jobs with that mindless spending bill that they call a stimulus.

Now we are waiting for the second round of foreclosures from the people who have lost their jobs and can no longer afford their homes. It's gonna be down right ugly.

We are now borrowing .50 cents on every dollar earned, China owns us. This administration will now start printing money- which will cause the devaluing of our dollar, which will bring on inflation that will cause further unemployment and more foreclosures and a larger down-turn in the economy. College grads can't find jobs because there are none to be found. People of retirement age can't retire because their 401 K' have turned into 201k's . Econ 101

The mindless dems in congress are now debating the fraud of cap and trade which will cost every American family app $2,000 in increased energy bills and wipe out millions of more jobs.

Now Obama is reading his teleprompter again saying he wants pay-go, which is a plan to pay as you go. What a novel idea, to actually have the money to pay for what you spend.:lol: Actually they will just raise all of our taxes to pay for the pay-go, they have absolutely no intention of tightening THEIR belts.

HEY you Obama voters, YOU VOTED FOR CHANGE AND IT APPEARS CHANGE IS ALL YOU GONNA HAVE LEFT. :cuckoo:

Rasmussen also said that McCain was winning just days/weeks before the election.

Where is that punk ass who kept posting all those bullshit polls? He's gone, just like the GOP.

Wrong.

Once again Bobo shows himself as willing to post falsehoods - and without even an ounce of talent to boot!

There is no way voters trust republicans on 6 issues.

They take a survey and say, "do you think we should be bailing out banks"

And they give the GOP credit for anyone who says no.

Rediculous.

Zogby Poll Now Matches Rasmussen Showing John McCain Slightly Ahead Of Barack Obama

Zogby Poll Now Matches Rasmussen Showing John McCain Slightly Ahead Of Barack Obama - Digital Journal: Your News Network

Apology accepted you false little bitch.

The one & only time Rasmussen reported McCain ahead was directly after Sarah Palin was picked. Immediately thereafter Rasmussen "always" reported Obama ahead & concluded that he was the sure winner 2 or 3 weeks prior to the election.

I know it's very difficult for an Obama worshiper to see these numbers. But you must remember Americans "always" vote their wallets--regardless if they have elected an "American Idol" or not.

It used to be funny how libs would just pull something out of their ass when they didn't like the facts but now it's just getting old... It's the same ole thing.

It's like when Bush won the election... They became obsessed with crucifying that guy...

It's like I have been saying for months...

The people who preach tolerance are the most intolerant people...

What was GW's approval rating after 9-11? It was pretty damn high. So we let the stolen election go after 9-11. Fuck it we said. Maybe its best we have a bad ass running the country now. I loved GW's tough talk. Trust me, he had the world in his hands. But then we saw that his policies were dangerous both at home and abroad and we parted ways. It is you who never once stopped drinking the coolaid.

Sorry, but the only poll I can find from last year is 8-2008, and it says Rasmussen & Zogby say McCain winning. I never bought that.

And funny, because you right wing faggots say survey's don't matter.

So in this situation, I agree with you.

This poll, while being dismissed by the few leftists in here, is quite significant.

The political winds are changing folks - the Dems have overreached just as we knew they would.

Let us hope the Republicans can actually pull their crap together - and return to some legit conservative values.

Yep--they better. It's time to grab the bull by the horns--meaning all this spending & stop it. Granted only 3 republicans--(one now turned democrat voted for the so-called economic stimulus bill--that was more of a porkulus bill). Now remember Obama promised that he would "create or save" whatever "save" means 6 million jobs by the end of this year. Now he is saying he will create or save 600,000 jobs by summers end.

Now all of a sudden this big spender (Obama has supposedly turned conservative--in his "pay as you go" new rhetoric). That's ridiculous. He's already broken the bank.

His personal popularity as the "American Idol" is starting to wear very thin, & it's showing up in new polling data.

If 3 GOP voted for the stimulus, then the GOP are just as responsible, just like the Dems are just as responsible for Iraq.

If 3 GOP voted for the stimulus, then the GOP are just as responsible, just like the Dems are just as responsible for Iraq.

An over whelming number of Democrats voted for Iraq. Both in the house and Senate.

Also, 3 is not an overwhelming number in terms of Congressional votes. It is not enough to suggests a party is in agreement. Come to think about it, it is not enough to suggests that a party even considered it as a reasonable idea.

Econonomy:
45% Republicans
39% Democrats
16% Not sure

So how do y'all think the numbers would change if they added, "Neither" as an option?!

That's where I'm at. I wouldn't trust either bunch to walk my dog.

I trusted a Republican to walk my dog once. Poor thing came back with moral reservations about licking his own nuts.

And being a good Democrat, you started licking them for him since you have nothing but contempt for moral reservations, right?

An over whelming number of Democrats voted for Iraq. Both in the house and Senate.

Also, 3 is not an overwhelming number in terms of Congressional votes. It is not enough to suggests a party is in agreement. Come to think about it, it is not enough to suggests that a party even considered it as a reasonable idea.

I'll agree with that. But, the dems are not equally responsible for the economy or Iraq. The GOP had the majority and the White House from 2000-2006 and if you don't know how important that is in government, you need to.

And, we all know the entire Congress was lied to about Iraq. Even Lindsay Graham says Cheney lied to him.

Ok, how about the $750 billion dollars Bush asked for last year? 25% of the GOP signed on and 75% of the Dems signed on. Without 25% of the vote, the banks would not have gotten the money.

And the funny thing is, you guys either lie/deny or you don't know that was a tactic by the GOP to get the Dems to take the blame for it.

Also.

1. They didn't want to seem weak on terrorism.

2. They were lied to

3. Bush was supposed to exhaust all other options first and instead he rushed in.

I'll agree with that. But, the dems are not equally responsible for the economy or Iraq. The GOP had the majority and the White House from 2000-2006 and if you don't know how important that is in government, you need to.

Sheesh.. when are you going to wake up and realize that BOTH parties are equally responsible for the mess this country is in and that the only difference between the two is the corporate logos of their respective paymasters.

This might come as a shock but the Democrats don't all wear halos and the Republicans don't all wear horns, the world is a bit more complicated than the black & white that partisans loyalists like to try to paint it with....... :eek:

Who the fuck is this "We" you keep rambling on about? Do people in your area take you seriously?

Last edited:

Wrong.

Once again Bobo shows himself as willing to post falsehoods - and without even an ounce of talent to boot!

There is no way voters trust republicans on 6 issues.

They take a survey and say, "do you think we should be bailing out banks"

And they give the GOP credit for anyone who says no.

Rediculous.

Zogby Poll Now Matches Rasmussen Showing John McCain Slightly Ahead Of Barack Obama

Zogby Poll Now Matches Rasmussen Showing John McCain Slightly Ahead Of Barack Obama - Digital Journal: Your News Network

Apology accepted you false little bitch.
yeah, you stupid fuck, in AUGUST
not close to the election
that was BEFORE the media hatchet job on Palin and before his "i'm suspending my campaign to fix the economic crisis" bullshit
you LOSE

Before I even looked, I KNEW it would be a Rasmussen report.

GALobama.GIF

Forum List

Back