VP Harris: The national embarrassment continues.

True, she is an egomaniac, crazy, and completely inept, but give me sanctions over nukes any day of the year.

Americans have gone blind by not paying directly for the failed folly of their insane foreign policies.

Russia, is not Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Vietnam...Russia has thousands of ICBMs.

Why this is not at the forefront of everyone's mind is astonishing.

When Russia was the USSR 30 years ago this kept us from directly engaging them.

Hello McFly...the name has changed but the hardware is still the same.

America has gone fucking insane.

She is just awful.

I love this admin head fake, as if they don’t want war.

They want a new war so fucking bad.

True, she is an egomaniac, crazy, and completely inept, but give me sanctions over nukes any day of the year.

Americans have gone blind by not paying directly for the failed folly of their insane foreign policies.

Russia, is not Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Vietnam...Russia has thousands of ICBMs.

Why this is not at the forefront of everyone's mind is astonishing.

When Russia was the USSR 30 years ago this kept us from directly engaging them.

Hello McFly...the name has changed but the hardware is still the same.

America has gone fucking insane.
Russia is not going to be so stupid as to use nukes for Gods sake, so you can dispense with the cowardly handwringing….

Keep in mind two things: Putin has no intention of invading Ukraine. It is an exercise in brinkmanship, seeking to extract a promise from NATO never to accept Ukraine as a member. It is not worth going to war. Second, Biden is trying to position himself so that he will look like a "leader" no matter how this turns out. When Putin backs down, he will claim it is because of the threat of sanctions that he orchestrated. These meetings and such are all part of a figurative kabuki dance.

But the larger issue that few are talking about is that Russia has Western Europe by the figurative balls. They NEED his natural gas, and that is not an exaggeration. Without it, their economies will go into the dumpster. So they will go along with sanctions UP TO A POINT - that point being, if Putin threatens to cut off their gas, they will back down like little girly-men.

I fail to see why Biden - and for that matter Trump - has apparently not even looked into supplying Europe with LNG, which we have the capacity to provide for decades into the future. Every BTU that we provide will come right out of Putin's pocket, so to speak. I don't get it.

Russia is not going to be so stupid as to use nukes for Gods sake, so you can dispense with the cowardly handwringing….
You do realize deep thinker that if we engage in Ukraine, war will be declared.

This will not be a proxy war.

This is what i am talking about...Americans are fucking insane.

Second, Biden is trying to position himself so that he will look like a "leader" no matter how this turns out.
Worst idea EVER to show leadership.

This is a complete lose lose.

Every time they cite a specific day of attack...it doesn't happen

If or when it does this this will end very badly.

The US is drunk and insane.

Keep in mind two things: Putin has no intention of invading Ukraine. It is an exercise in brinkmanship, seeking to extract a promise from NATO never to accept Ukraine as a member. It is not worth going to war. Second, Biden is trying to position himself so that he will look like a "leader" no matter how this turns out. When Putin backs down, he will claim it is because of the threat of sanctions that he orchestrated. These meetings and such are all part of a figurative kabuki dance.

But the larger issue that few are talking about is that Russia has Western Europe by the figurative balls. They NEED his natural gas, and that is not an exaggeration. Without it, their economies will go into the dumpster. So they will go along with sanctions UP TO A POINT - that point being, if Putin threatens to cut off their gas, they will back down like little girly-men.

I fail to see why Biden - and for that matter Trump - has apparently not even looked into supplying Europe with LNG, which we have the capacity to provide for decades into the future. Every BTU that we provide will come right out of Putin's pocket, so to speak. I don't get it.

I find it hard to be embarrassed anymore, you know, after the last administration. Can't get worse than that.

Worst idea EVER to show leadership.

This is a complete lose lose.

Every time they cite a specific day of attack...it doesn't happen

If or when it does this this will end very badly.

The US is drunk and insane.

It isn't about leadership, it's about Biden and his administration protecting their own administration and party. They don't actually care about america, they care about protecting their money and power. This entire administration hasn't done anything in the best interest of America or Americans, every thing they have done is in their own best interest.

So it's not about showing leadership, it's about the illusion of leadership.

They are a lot like people I've seen at work that put more effort into looking like they are working than they do actually getting the work done. They want everyone to think they work hard when really they don't do shit.

Forum List

Back