Walk thru the Capitol and take pics on Jan 6, jail time. F a Chinese spy, nada…RIP America

Considering your thread is predicated on a tweet, I did.

Nobody was jailed for walking and taking pictures.

Now you know.
Jailed .. not sure .. almost jailed who pleaded guilty to minimize her sentence .. absolutely:

Indiana grandmother becomes 1st defendant sentenced in Capitol riot, avoids jail time

NDIANAPOLIS — An Indiana woman has become the first of nearly 500 defendants to be sentenced for the Jan. 6 "insurrection" at the U.S. Capitol, and she avoided time behind bars.
Anna Morgan-Lloyd, 49, of Bloomfield, Indiana, was sentenced Wednesday to three years of probation, 120 hours of community service and a fee of $500 in restitution after admitting to entering the Capitol.

My relatives are. are you saying i don't care about my relatives? you should be banned for personal attack on family. i'll have you banned if you continue this BS
oh shut the fuck up.....never mentioned your family did i?...no you did...go for it chump....

oh shut the fuck up.....never mentioned your family did i?...no you did...go for it chump....
and i never mentioned wrestling naked people. i said shirtless. you turned it into naked. that's your sick gay fantasy, not mine.

and i never mentioned wrestling naked people. i said shirtless. you turned it into naked. that's your sick gay fantasy, not mine.
yea sure chumly....you are the one that made you look like you are totaly gay not me....that is on you not me.....

when you get proved wrong or someone has the gall and audacity to question your bullshit,you sure get upset.....so maybe it does hurt to you....
i get upset because every time i make an amazing interesting topic you derail it with the lame accusation that i wrestle naked dudes, which i don't, never have, and never will

Yeah .. he was banging Fang Fang .. the Chinese spy .. the female version of "weather balloons" the Chinese sent over ..
Okay. And? It’s implied he should be imprisoned for doing so. Is that reasonable?

Forum List

Back