🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Walker's digital strategist quits

So, you post a news article that shows how he is trying to actually bring politics out of the gutter, and then then call him a scumbag because you disagree with him politically.

Typical leftist....

You have a very confused definition of "workers rights". Walker gave workers BACK their RIGHT to not be part of a union. They still have the RIGHT to be part of the union if they CHOOSE to, and nobody has ever tried to take away that right from them.

Only leftists would think that REQUIRING someone to be a member of THE PARTY is giving them their RIGHTS.

And your OP was about a news article where he fired an aide who tweeted an impolite attack on a political opponent (albeit from the same party). He is trying to rise above political attacks, and you come here and smear him. It just goes to show that your dislike of him is irrational.

I was in a union and didn't like my dues going to a political party without my permission. The only people that really benefited from a union were the bo$$es in that union.

I was in a union and didn't like my dues going to a political party without my permission. The only people that really benefited from a union were the bo$$es in that union.

You forget the politicians who, in exchange for caving in to the demands of the union bosses, receive enormous political contributions from the unions. They benefit as well.

As to the actual workers....let them eat cake.

Odium - have you done some homework yet on the definition of "rights"?

Let's put it this way Odium. I'm going to start a "union" in your profession, buy enough politicians to implement a law requiring YOU to join MY union, and then use your union dues to support Jeb Bush for president in 2016. Or maybe we'll support Mike Huckabee, or Ben Carson....whoever promises my union the most. Are you okay with that? Would you still call that a "right"??

Of course not, because you're a leftist, and leftists are only okay with forcing THEIR beliefs on others, not having the beliefs of others forced on them, and especially not okay with allowing others to have their own free will.

You forget the politicians who, in exchange for caving in to the demands of the union bosses, receive enormous political contributions from the unions. They benefit as well.

As to the actual workers....let them eat cake.

Odium - have you done some homework yet on the definition of "rights"?

Let workers work for their pay and they will be paid well when they are found to be valuable.

There was a time when unions had their place. They no longer exist for the benefit of the employee and the country.

Employee groups could and should organize in professional organizations that work for their people and not for political parties.

Forum List

Back