🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WalMart No Longer Selling AR-15's

I just don't think they are selling. The same six AR-15's have been in the display case at my local Walmart for six months.

When you can buy a lower receiver for $49 and an upper for $149...and customize the rest of the rifle any way you want...buying a $1200 Colt really doesn't look like that attractive of an option.

The Walmarts that still sell guns are in areas where there are a lot of gun owners and a pretty high number of veterans available to help even the greenest of AR-15 neophytes build a great modular weapon at the lowest possible cost.

PLUS, most of us that already OWN AR-15s in 223/5.56 are looking for models that Walmart doesn't carry...like 308s or 300 AAC Blackouts.

Last edited:
I just don't think they are selling. The same six AR-15's have been in the display case at my local Walmart for six months.

When you can buy a lower receiver for $49 and an upper for $149...and customize the rest of the rifle any way you want...buying a $1200 Colt really doesn't look like that attractive of an option.

The Walmarts that still sell guns are in areas where there are a lot of gun owners and a pretty high number of veterans are available to help even the greenest of AR-15 neophytes build a great modular weapon at the lowest possible cost.

PLUS, most of us that already OWN AR-15s in 223/5.56 are looking for models that Walmart doesn't carry...like 308s or 300 AAC Blackouts.

Correct. IF Wal Mart were selling these things by the truckload, they would STILL be selling them. Same as with the confederate flags.

They weren't selling many anyway so they get some good PR by saying "oh yeah were not gonna sell those anymore" when in reality they weren't selling shit anyway.

Our Wal Mart here, I don't think they've sold rifles at all in 15 years.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Is this a big boy move that other companies will follow? Discuss

Walmart to stop selling AR-15s and similar guns

Just more hidden proof that Jade Helm 15 is attempting to sap the essential bodily fluids of people in Taxus and Walmart is just the perfect cover for controlled long-term gun confiscation and communist/alien world domination.

Now how will average Taxuns repel the imminent alien invasion? With barbecue sauce?

Forum List

Back