Wandered in off street

Hello there, Manonthestreet...

Devil-angel-Welcome.jpg

Welcome to the USMB..:)

Welcome. It's sink or swim around here, so fasten your seat belt. :thup:

to take look around. Was posting on couple other boards when the one blew up and the other just withered. This is board number 7. Dont mind me. Carry on, just going to look around for awhile.

I hope yer not a death sentence for political message boards.

Welcome.jpg

If you don't want a challenge, stay in the social threads....otherwise this Forum may be just like the ones you left, or maybe worse! Have fun......:)

Thank you all for the kind words. I was going to try to respond individually but I guess my lowly status doesn't allow quoting yet, or maybe I haven't worked out the kinks.
No need for thick skin just simple realization...its a message board not life or death. I have no need to get the last word in or desire to pursue someone else thru hundreds of posts to prove whatever. A flame war is one thing that really makes no sense. Neither party likes the other but then spend hrs engaged solely with that person. Brilliant.

Great to have you here with us Manonthestreet!! Hopefully you find a nice home with us, enjoy the forums!

Welcome to USMB! I hope to see you around the boards. Maybe catch a game of Mafia, too? ;):D

Welcome and enjoy
We can all get along if we try!

Attachments

• $bachman.png
    $bachman.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 113
to take look around. Was posting on couple other boards when the one blew up and the other just withered. This is board number 7. Dont mind me. Carry on, just going to look around for awhile.

Welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

This board won't be blowing up or withering away like the other ones you went to, Manonthestreet, because 7 is the number of God Almighty! He's got this one protected! No one can take it down. NO ONE.

- Jeremiah

Forum List

Back