Warren Won't Win She Says No More War

Didn't Trump run on no more wars? I believe Warren actually means it.
What war are we in that Trump started?

The one we are starting with Iran. Wars start when you kill people. The bloodiest war over 100 years ago started with a harmless assassination.

Yes we know the far left is wanting a war with Iran now, all because they hate Trump!

I (assuming I'm the far left here) want a war with Iran? How far up your ass did you pull that one out from?

You are far left! If you want to pretend otherwise that is on you. And yes you want war with Iran as you hate Trump. The far left feels they can win the election if Iran wars with the US. Just a hint they have been chanting "Death to America" long before Trump became president!

The one we are starting with Iran. Wars start when you kill people. The bloodiest war over 100 years ago started with a harmless assassination.

Yes we know the far left is wanting a war with Iran now, all because they hate Trump!

I (assuming I'm the far left here) want a war with Iran? How far up your ass did you pull that one out from?

theres no assuming you’re on the far left

We spent well over a TRILLION dollars on the last Republican War...
Imagine what that money could have done. Healthcare...infrastructure...college...social security...Medicare.
And here those same Republicans are gearing up to blow another trillion or two...after telling us how broke we are
War is good for the economy. Plus it gives our military the chance to test new and upgraded weaponry.

It's like Vietnam all over again. The libs can't wait to protest.

<< No war with Iran. De-escalation now.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who is running for president, called the move "reckless" in an initial tweet Thursday night. Friday, she followed up with a series of tweets saying the strike brought the U.S. to "the brink of yet another war in the Middle East—one that would be devastating in terms of lives lost and resources wasted." >>

'No War With Iran': Massachusetts Lawmakers On Soleimani Killing

Let see

Korean war was to stop communism, well it was a draw with American lives lost

Vietnam - a war to stop communism and failed miserable with American lives lost

Iraq war - wrong country to begin with because Bin laden wasn' t their and no weapons of mass destruction
- country then was beat up by a rag tag army called ISIS
- US and the coalition bailed them out
-Afganistan - I guess to attack more terrorist

Russian Communism fails without one shot being fired
just JFK blockade of Cuban to tell the Russians to go back home

China even still communism but now has free enterprise as part of country
no shot being fired

Iran - was killing one man worth it.
Trump boasted that OB would start a war with Iran just to get reelected
yet OB negotiated with them and it is now Trump who would start a war with Iran to get reelected

It can be said that the drone shot was heard around the world

Irony defined is to kill one man to save american lives yet if war is inevitable it didn't save american lives

American the land of the brave or the land of the gullible

Repubs strategy at its best, now that is Ironic

Are you on an LSD trip?

You have no grasp of history at all. You think the USSR fell because of JFK's blockade of Cuba? :lmao:

Looks like our little Trumper Doves have turned back into hawks.

What a surprise

It's like Vietnam all over again. The libs can't wait to protest.

<< No war with Iran. De-escalation now.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who is running for president, called the move "reckless" in an initial tweet Thursday night. Friday, she followed up with a series of tweets saying the strike brought the U.S. to "the brink of yet another war in the Middle East—one that would be devastating in terms of lives lost and resources wasted." >>

'No War With Iran': Massachusetts Lawmakers On Soleimani Killing

Let see

Korean war was to stop communism, well it was a draw with American lives lost

Vietnam - a war to stop communism and failed miserable with American lives lost

Iraq war - wrong country to begin with because Bin laden wasn' t their and no weapons of mass destruction
- country then was beat up by a rag tag army called ISIS
- US and the coalition bailed them out
-Afganistan - I guess to attack more terrorist

Russian Communism fails without one shot being fired
just JFK blockade of Cuban to tell the Russians to go back home

China even still communism but now has free enterprise as part of country
no shot being fired

Iran - was killing one man worth it.
Trump boasted that OB would start a war with Iran just to get reelected
yet OB negotiated with them and it is now Trump who would start a war with Iran to get reelected

It can be said that the drone shot was heard around the world

Irony defined is to kill one man to save american lives yet if war is inevitable it didn't save american lives

American the land of the brave or the land of the gullible

Repubs strategy at its best, now that is Ironic

Are you on an LSD trip?

You have no grasp of history at all. You think the USSR fell because of JFK's blockade of Cuba? :lmao:

I understand history well but your interpretations may be the problem

You missed the point

JFK could have shot first and asked questions later but instead he used a blockade and they went home without a shot being fired

The other point was that USSR fell without a shot being fired

So is it necessary to fire a shot to win?

the other scenarios NK, Vietnam, and Iraq was shot first and ask questions later

The Trump strategy

Trump said in the past that Obama wanted a war with Iran to get reelected but ironically it was Trump who wants a war with iran to get reelected

JFK could have shot first and asked questions later but instead he used a blockade and they went home without a shot being fired
the other scenarios NK, Vietnam, and Iraq was shot first and ask questions later
If you shoot second you might end up getting shot.
Trump's shoot first strategy is the right one.

Well, it wasn't that harmless to the Archduke and his wife, Sophie...… I assume you are referring to WWI.

Warren is a worthless commie. And a chronic pathological liar. Fauxcahontas!

War is good for the economy. Plus it gives our military the chance to test new and upgraded weaponry.

Yeah, and we have an all-volunteer Army so the soldiers must like it. I saw the coverage on TV, big rooms full of soldiers waiting to go overseas to fight Iran if needed. These photos are to give Iran something to think about, and I bet they do think about it.

If you shoot second you might end up getting shot.
Trump's shoot first strategy is the right one.

There are always those who will avenge you but if you do not shot then the other person may not shot

is it a game of chicken and the person who shots first is the chicken

Well, it wasn't that harmless to the Archduke and his wife, Sophie...… I assume you are referring to WWI.

Warren is a worthless commie. And a chronic pathological liar. Fauxcahontas!

Trump is the pathological liar and it's well documented.

Forum List

Back