Washington Nationals...Sponges

Federal government workers sponge around D.C. on my tax dollar. Pieces is s of shit.

Nevermind that, with their powerhouse of a team, they are losing again to the Cubs.

No return on investment I suppose...

Nice to see my tax dollars are going to build a stadium and support a bunch of Democrats so they can enjoy a baseball game. Shit bags.
Cubs vs. Nationals - Game Summary - October 6, 2017 - ESPN

Republicans and Independents aren't allowed into Gnats games? I had no idea.

That must take extra time when the gates open to check everybody's party registration. Huh.
Funny how your link makes no mention of it though.

Can we get 'em kicked out of the Atlanta stadium, whatever it's called? "Sellout Field" or some shit?
That chant drives me nuts.

I know. It is hard to root for them.
Harper is about the best in baseball but then you look at the crowd. GOVT workers. Week-Day games......no issue. No meaningful work done anyways.

I feel a bit sorry for Rusty Faker and some of the players. They may not be able to come back from even 1-1?

The fans are part of federal pork. How can you have 41,000 fans unless Dick Durban, Nancy Pelosi , George Soros, and other turds support it.

The fans are part of federal pork. How can you have 41,000 fans unless Dick Durban, Nancy Pelosi , George Soros, and other turds support it.

Off topic but WASH BULLETS games. Charley Rangel is about 5 rows back. I see on TV and I think "I payed for that season ticket". Really Frosts my Rear End. Same for almost all of Nationals fans.

A few real fans get in the nosebleed from over in Virginia or something maybe.

Actually Durbin's probably a Cardinals fan, Pelosi is presumably a Giants, As or Orioles fan, and Soros is Hungarian.

Just like that the series is tied. Washington should be good enough to go deep, they just need to have the pitching.

Nationals fans are mostly democrat Nazis.
Prior to 2009, the Nationals had to design an alternate DC jersey and logo because the100-year-old, traditional W was too reminiscent of George W Bush. They've gone back to the W exclusively since 2009, once Bush was out of office. Totally conspicuous.
The biggest joke was on them, though. We non-democrats assumed the DC stood for Dick Cheney.

Prior to 2009, the Nationals had to design an alternate DC jersey and logo because the100-year-old, traditional W was too reminiscent of George W Bush. They've gone back to the W exclusively since 2009, once Bush was out of office. Totally conspicuous.
The biggest joke was on them, though. We non-democrats assumed the DC stood for Dick Cheney.

Uuuummmmm no. The Gnats have only been in Washington for twelve years.

Thirteen years. They arrived in 2005. 34 years after the second Nats (Senators) left for Texas. The first Nats (also the Senators) had been here since the beginning of the 20th Century. Before that there was a Nationals franchise here.

Thirteen years. They arrived in 2005. 34 years after the second Nats (Senators) left for Texas. The first Nats (also the Senators) had been here since the beginning of the 20th Century. Before that there was a Nationals franchise here.

2005 to 2017 is how many?

Use your toes if you have to.

Nice to see my tax dollars are going to build a stadium and support a bunch of Democrats so they can enjoy a baseball game. Shit bags.
Cubs vs. Nationals - Game Summary - October 6, 2017 - ESPN

I'll piss you off just a little bit more.

Nationals manager Dusty Baker makes race-sensitive comments; defends Chapman

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Dusty Baker thinks the Washington Nationals need more speed, so he wants more African-American and Latino players on the roster.

Now does anyone here think that if Dusty were a whitey he would still have a job?

Forum List

Back