Washington Post national security columnist Max Boot's wife just got indicted for acting as a foreign agent

Max Boot, one of the prime pushers of 'muh, Russia' BS.

Now, his wife is a spy for Seoul, and so charged.

What did Max know and when did he know it?

This is Spycraft 101. She probably influenced his opinion on Trump and the Russian B.S all for the benefit of her own allegiance.

I can't say I enjoy that to occur to anyone, even Useful Idiots. When a person presumably gives their heart to another only to find (and probably won't believe) that their mate is a foreign spy it has to rip their soul out. In short, he was just being used, even better since he is a journalist.

The East Germans destroyed many womens lives when they sent "Romeo Spies" to lie, use and throw away women who fell in love with what they were sold. It was just a fable but some of them never recovered.

Sometimes a man become jaded through experience. Something I have learned over the last two years. I'm not sure he is such a man.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner". ― Robert De Niro in Heat

wait til hunters tax fraud trial and they make him reveal where that money came from

That is why I believe POTATUS will pardon him before the trial.

Of course, if that happens, then Hunter has to testify against others as he cannot claim the Fifth as he was pardoned. A conundrum indeed.

Forum List

Back