Washington Times: Martial Law to be Declared in Chicago (National Guard)

This is the news story that should be on national news daily. They don't give a damn about blacks blowing each other away as they can't shame whitey.

FUCK THE MEDIA
Fuck the black community
Fuck the left

Shameful pieces of dog shit!

Cut the PC bullshit, face facts and use analytics to tell you where crime is happening and who is committing it. Numbers aren't racist.

You'd of thought mayor dead fish would have things well in hand by now. Hell he talked a good game, kind of like his former boss.

I wish the NRA would just go into these violence-infested areas and just clean them up. Why don't they? What are LaPierre and Nugent waiting for?

I wish the NRA would just go into these violence-infested areas and just clean them up. Why don't they? What are LaPierre and Nugent waiting for?

Actually if you suspended the law and allowed vigilantes in the problem would be solved. But NO SANE person advocates that. And what do you expect armed Americans to do when the law would dump on them if they tried to clean up the streets?

I wasn't aware that the citizens/residents of Chicago or any outside groups would be permitted to restore the Rule of Law via Constitutional protected and guaranteed local Militias. The government would sooner shoot and slay the law abiding citizens trying to retake their city than shoot and slay the real criminals --- themselves.

Forum List

Back