WATCH: Biden Awkwardly Walks Away from Air Force Football Players During White House Ceremony Leaving Them Shocked

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
This guy is completely fried. How embarrassing for the football team to witness this. The look on the teammates faces is one of confusion, shock, and horror. There's no way Biden can survive the presidential campaign.

Have a look.

Last edited:
This guy is completely fried. How embarrassing for the football team to witness this. The teammates look on their faces is one of confusion, shock, and horror. There's no way Biden can survive the presidential campaign.

Have a look.
This is a man who shit his pants in front of the Pope. Then had to be whisked away for his diaper change.

This guy is completely fried. How embarrassing for the football team to witness this. The look on the teammates faces is one of confusion, shock, and horror. There's no way Biden can survive the presidential campaign.

Have a look.

~~~~~~

The epitome of Joey Biden's administration as the weak horse.

This is a man who shit his pants in front of the Pope. Then had to be whisked away for his diaper change.
is that some code for something else? because your claim is not true.

Biden is healthy. He had a physical and is in tip top shape. Video look staged to me. But I am not a video expert.

And our enemies are watching closely, and making plans, no doubt... The people who stole the election and put him in power need to pay...

Haven't you read the memo yet? It wasn't "stolen", the whole electoral system is whacked and every election gets "stolen" by either Reps or Dems.

Have a look.
/——/ Elder abuse. Libtards wanted to use the 25th Amendment to impeach Trump for sending Tweets, but turn a blind eye at Dementia Joe. No wonder they cancelled the debates.

is that some code for something else? because your claim is not true.

Biden is healthy. He had a physical and is in tip top shape. Video look staged to me. But I am not a video expert.

Yeah I thought the Biden poop pants was based on video of him having a change of clothes during his meeting with the Pope.

I feel sorry for how easily duped you all are. If you can't spot an edited video now in 2023, you have no hope of spotting one in the future as they are going to keep getting harder and harder to distinguish.
His face was clearly altered.
Assume that where you get your news isn't telling you the whole truth, no one is. You're only shown, or told, the parts of the story that fit the authors narrative.
For instance, why wouldn't we be shown the 15 seconds of video before, where President Biden had already been presented the jersey and helmet.
Just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it so

Have a look.
Mac1958 and all the other biden voters on this forum must be so proud of their guy

Have a look.

It was time for his pudding and his stories on t.v............he thought.......but that nice woman who looks like his wife Jill doesn't give him his pudding or let him watch his stories until after his nap in the afternoon......so he was just a little confused.........

He and his family are the best money China ever spent......

any fucktard that has that mentally ill dude in their sig claiming he is a hero is on INSTANT ignore. fucking moron.

If the stuttering fuck drops his cue cards and the "YOU DEPART" ends up on top, well, that's what's going to happen.

Stolen elections have consequences.

biden entire planet.jpg

Have a look.
Countdown until some moron claims Brietbart edited the video.....3,,,,2,,,,,

I feel sorry for how easily duped you all are. If you can't spot an edited video now in 2023, you have no hope of spotting one in the future as they are going to keep getting harder and harder to distinguish.
His face was clearly altered.
Assume that where you get your news isn't telling you the whole truth, no one is. You're only shown, or told, the parts of the story that fit the authors narrative.
For instance, why wouldn't we be shown the 15 seconds of video before, where President Biden had already been presented the jersey and helmet.
Just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it so
and....1

Typical.

Forum List

Back