Watch Biden lie his ass off about stopping the wall and stopping the confiscation of property to build the wall

Now, I want the wall....so lets keep it going...but as always, you leftist fools were lied to and you slurped it up like a McDonalds Sprite.

Why do you accept being lied to? Its fucking weird. You cucks are like a battered wife who makes excuses for their abusive husband.

Your boy confiscated the money from the military. Now stfu and get over it snowflake. You got your asses kicked

poor angry trumptrash

A significant part of his campaign was stopping the wall. He must have mentioned it 1,000 times - literally.
Indeed, January 22nd he stopped the wall.
Less than 2 months later.... he restarts it

Democrats..... ZZZZZZZZZZZ
You should be happy instead of complaining, and Mexico won't be paying for it.

A significant part of his campaign was stopping the wall. He must have mentioned it 1,000 times - literally.
Indeed, January 22nd he stopped the wall.
Less than 2 months later.... he restarts it

Democrats..... ZZZZZZZZZZZ

After half a million illegals rush the border, illegal kids are raped on his watch, and illegals infested with Covid spread it like wildfire.

Lefties love them some propaganda....it is just so weird.

If a leftie has brain cancer, they want their doctor to tell them its just a headache and take some aspirin.

Now, I want the wall....so lets keep it going...but as always, you leftist fools were lied to and you slurped it up like a McDonalds Sprite.

Why do you accept being lied to? Its fucking weird. You cucks are like a battered wife who makes excuses for their abusive husband.

Your boy confiscated the money from the military. Now stfu and get over it snowflake. You got your asses kicked

poor angry trumptrash

much better than being a retarded demonRAT that supports the rights of AMERICANS being taken away...shit stain
so instead of deflecting, answer---Why do you accept being lied to?

Biden said no more land confiscation....then they seized 6 acres of land to build the wall.

That is what we call a LIE.

The left love being lied to, remember they are mindless sheeple.
Can you try any harder to deny your love of Trump and his empty promises about the wall?

The wall you anti American traitors fought tooth and nail to block that wall? Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark. :auiqs.jpg:
There already is a wall, this is a wall next to a wall...I personally had nothing to do with this wall since it is not made of masonry.

I don't agree with Jimmy Dore...but I watch his videos.

When you're honest...I'll listen.

I might never agree, but I'm hearing your side.

On the other hand...I never watch MSM news. They are lying propogandists.

I don't agree with Jimmy Dore...but I watch his videos.

When you're honest...I'll listen.

I might never agree, but I'm hearing your side.

On the other hand...I never watch MSM news. They are lying propogandists.

I watch for the content and guests more than his specific opinion.

He wants universal healthcare, a UBI, and a $15 minimum wage....BUT HE IS NOT A FUCKING LIAR.

Forum List

Back