Watch biggest explosion ever on moon as NASA warns we could be next

On Earth, the Explosions of liberal heads are much bigger

Good thing we have an atmosphere.

Funny thing about that. End time prophecy indicates that we may be struck by meteorites. For that to happen though our magnetic field would have to weaken.

Earth's Magnetic Field Is Weakening 10 Times Faster Now

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA2Ny85ODgvb3JpZ2luYWwvbWFnbmV0aWMtZmllbGQuanBn

magnetic-field.jpg

Changes measured by the Swarm satellite over the past 6 months shows that Earth's magnetic field is changing. Shades of red show areas where it is strengthening, and shades of blue show areas that are weakening.
Credit: ESA/DTU
Earth's magnetic field, which protects the planet from huge blasts of deadly solar radiation, has been weakening over the past six months, according to data collected by a European Space Agency (ESA) satellite array called Swarm.

The biggest weak spots in the magnetic field — which extends 370,000 miles (600,000 kilometers) above the planet's surface — have sprung up over the Western Hemisphere, while the field has strengthened over areas like the southern Indian Ocean, according to the magnetometers onboard the Swarm satellites — three separate satellites floating in tandem.

The scientists who conducted the study are still unsure why the magnetic field is....

Funny thing about that. End time prophecy indicates that we may be struck by meteorites. For that to happen though our magnetic field would have to weaken.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA2Ny85ODgvb3JpZ2luYWwvbWFnbmV0aWMtZmllbGQuanBn

magnetic-field.jpg

Changes measured by the Swarm satellite over the past 6 months shows that Earth's magnetic field is changing. Shades of red show areas where it is strengthening, and shades of blue show areas that are weakening.
Earth's magnetic field, which protects the planet from huge blasts of deadly solar radiation, has been weakening over the past six months, according to data collected by a European Space Agency (ESA) satellite array called Swarm.

The biggest weak spots in the magnetic field — which extends 370,000 miles (600,000 kilometers) above the planet's surface — have sprung up over the Western Hemisphere, while the field has strengthened over areas like the southern Indian Ocean, according to the magnetometers onboard the Swarm satellites — three separate satellites floating in tandem.

The scientists who conducted the study are still unsure why the magnetic field is....

I'd guess it has something to do with the poles switching.

I was disappointed by the video. But then as a kid I recall me and my pals being really disappointed by Star Trek's TV premier as the Outer Limits had spoiled us in seeing really cool space alien monsters.

I was disappointed by the video. But then as a kid I recall me and my pals being really disappointed by Star Trek's TV premier as the Outer Limits had spoiled us in seeing really cool space alien monsters.

Yeah I kind of was too. I to expected something a little more exciting than a dot. lol

magnetic-field.jpg

It absolutely has something to do with the poles shifting, and the strength of our "atmosphere". Our magnetic field is why we don't get hit like the moon. Have you pondered the consequences of a polar shift and the weakening of our magnetic protection?

magnetic-field.jpg

It absolutely has something to do with the poles shifting, and the strength of our "atmosphere". Our magnetic field is why we don't get hit like the moon. Have you pondered the consequences of a polar shift and the weakening of our magnetic protection?

From what I've read it's anywhere from complete annihilation to absolutely nothing.

CNN Stooge asks if Global Warming is contributing to Blizzards and Asteroids? ..... :cuckoo:

END OF WORLD WARNING: Watch biggest explosion EVER on Moon as NASA warns we could be next
A METEOR with the explosive power of TEN cruise missiles has struck the Moon – sparking a massive explosion visible with the naked eye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess it's a good thing it didn't hit earth, sooner or later one will though.

Wow, TEN cruise missiles! Why didn't the earth blow up when we launched FIFTY NINE cruise missiles at the Syrian airfield?

Forum List

Back