Watch Hannity Tonight

better yet what does the question of the federal government turning off the water in California have to do with your smarmey comment about the confederacy?

You wanted to take your country back.

D'uh.

oh really,, that was okay when it was the rallying cry for the democrats! What's changed? It's your country now?

It was retarded when people on the left said it and it's just as retarded now that you are saying it. It's OUR country.

so you can only say take america back when you are a hypocritical democrat..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOmFCXvBuIo&feature=PlayList&p=A2FC668E68E23128&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=70]YouTube - Harry Reid @ Take Back America 2006[/ame]

YouTube - Howard Dean Let's take America back

so you can only say take america back when you are a hypocritical democrat..

YouTube - Harry Reid @ Take Back America 2006

YouTube - Howard Dean Let's take America back

You need to be quicker with your youtube trigger finger, Willow. I don't care who is says it, it's retarded.

lead me to the thread in which you called the democrats to recall the good old days and posted the confederate map? then I'll believe you.

That's not going to happen, I reserve the confederate map for the right wing extremists. It suits them.

You need to be quicker with your youtube trigger finger, Willow. I don't care who is says it, it's retarded.

lead me to the thread in which you called the democrats to recall the good old days and posted the confederate map? then I'll believe you.

That's not going to happen, I reserve the confederate map for the right wing extremists. It suits them.

what I thought. least you are honest about being a hypocrite.

what I thought. least you are honest about being a hypocrite.

If that's what your warped definition of being a hypocrite is? Then sure, that's me.

:thup:

now would you care to discuss the desperate plight of Americans in California standing in food lines because the federal government shut off their water?

now would you care to discuss the desperate plight of Americans in California standing in food lines because the federal government shut off their water?

Are you done with your "this is not my America" soapbox moment?

Forum List

Back