Watch John Fetterman (D) recount the time he chased down an innocent black man and pointed a shotgun at him

I hadn't heard this story. This guy sounds like a fucking psychopath!

Fetterman is a ghoul ogre wearing human skin like a Halloween costume. In other news, it's perfectly fine for radical, Third World connected leftist politicians to go spook hunting in their neighborhoods, or didn't you get the memo? When white MAGA types do it in defense of their neighborhoods they receive multiple life sentences and crucifixion in the national media.

Fetterman is a ghoul ogre wearing human skin like a Halloween costume. In other news, it's perfectly fine for radical, Third World connected leftist politicians to go spook hunting in their neighborhoods, or didn't you get the memo? When white MAGA types do it in defense of their neighborhoods they receive multiple life sentences and crucifixion in the national media.

He looks, sounds, and acts like an unhinged racist nutjob. DemoKKKrats LOVE this guy.

I assume this is why the left are backing Fetterman.
You apparently didn't see the Tucker investigation/deep dive on this guy.

They are backing him because he is a trust fund kid.

He never did a damn thing in his life, and his folks are rich ruling elite oligarchs.

The left back him, because the DNC hired him, and the TEE VEE tell them to back him.

OP, can you describe or identify exactly what Fetterman did wrong in this scenario?

He went out "hunting", like white leftists are known to do, and pointed a shotgun at a random black man because he thought he heard "gunshots". I know you're cool with that, Uncle Tom, but most people aren't.

He went out "hunting", like white leftists are known to do, and pointed a shotgun at a random black man because he thought he heard "gunshots". I know you're cool with that, Uncle Tom, but most people aren't.
Who was he "hunting?" and are you not OK w/what he did?

I hadn't heard this story. This guy sounds like a fucking psychopath!

Blacks in Big city democrat cities, don't worry about voting, the Party will make certain you cast a vote for this fucking lunatic. If you do vote against him, that will only cause more votes than registered voters - again.

Blacks in Big city democrat cities, don't worry about voting, the Party will make certain you cast a vote for this fucking lunatic. If you do vote against him, that will only cause more votes than registered voters - again.

The brainwashing is incredible! Look at this thread. We've got MarcATL, who claims to be black, actually defending Fetterman hunting down a random black man and pointing a shotgun at him, because Fetterman "thought he heard gunshots". These people are psychopaths.

Who was he "hunting?" and are you not OK w/what he did?

1663101075540.png

Forum List

Back