Watchdog finds more than 400 alleged crimes documented in Hunter Biden laptop

Progs keep pretending that Hunter isn't a criminal.

A watchdog group examining Hunter Biden's laptop has released a report documenting more than 400 alleged crimes involving the president's son and his business partners.
Marco Polo, a non-profit watchdog group created specifically to peruse the laptop and document its contents, has released a comprehensive report documenting 459 alleged crimes, including state and federal violations, committed by Hunter Biden and his associates.

They have not examined Hunter Biden's laptop. Another phony right wing group. Joe Biden is President not Hunter so it matters not.

Progs keep pretending that Hunter isn't a criminal.

A watchdog group examining Hunter Biden's laptop has released a report documenting more than 400 alleged crimes involving the president's son and his business partners.
Marco Polo, a non-profit watchdog group created specifically to peruse the laptop and document its contents, has released a comprehensive report documenting 459 alleged crimes, including state and federal violations, committed by Hunter Biden and his associates.

I look forward to the trial.

The Democrats' criminal protection of Hunter Biden, and thus Joe Biden, is second only to that of their protection of Hillary Clinton.

Everyone involved - as far back as legal time constraints permit - should be indicted, perp-walked, charged, publicly tried ... ANYWHERE but in DC ... convicted, and sent to Gitmo for life.

Being your political enemy is now a crime? You are a good little Nazi.

Gosh it's too bad the FBI has been so occupied with raids on private citizens and chasing down J6 protesters. But they've only had Hunter's laptops for 3 years, they should start looking into it by 2030 for sure.

They have not had Hunter Biden's laptop for 3 years.

How about smoking crack is the only thing he's done that is illegal. All of those pictures were faked and photoshopped, especially the sex pictures.

How about we talk about how stupid you are to promote these lies and fake news sites.
Link to your claim that the VERIFIED photographs were faked. Or admit you that you’re just lying again.

Really now. Well I wait with baited breath as you provide me a link to the video, or at least a transcript, of Hunter and his lawyers admitting the laptop was really his. But let me help you out you STUPID SHIT. He claimed, why yes, the laptop could have been his, and it was stolen, and then all kinds of shit was added to it. The integrity of that laptop is absolutely laughable from every forensic examination it has undergone. But that is not an admission that it was his. Seriously you stupid shit, who files incriminating photos under the heading, "salacious pics"? I mean good God Almighty, you flippin Trumpbots are so far disconnected from reality that it would be comical, if it weren't so dangerous.
Cry harder asshole. Cry harder,

Insults are lame. Show me the legal proof accepted by a court of law.
You’re even more lame with your asshole trolling behavior. I’m not a lawyer you idiot. Not up to me to prove those VERIFIED emails and photos are fakes. You made the claim. YOU show some proof moron. Fuck off with your trolling and keep loving in denial. Election night won’t be good for you.

Hunter has said that the laptop could have been his. But it was stolen. The only thing the Washington Post has conceded is that the emails are real. They have not conceded that Hunter sent them. And they have not conceded that the emails could not have been fabricated, placed on the laptop after the fact.

And that is just it. The integrity of that laptop is unquestionably dubious. And the biggest thing, in April of that year, when the laptop was supposedly taken to the computer tech, Hunter was long gone from Delaware. He was faced with an "intervention" at the end of March. Biden, all Hunter's kids, everyone was there. They said he needed help. He got the hell out of Dodge. Flew to California and pretty much said "fawk all of them". What, two weeks later he comes home and decides his laptop needs some repair work? You people live in a fantasy world, bless your hearts.
You are so fucking gullible!

d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

They have not examined Hunter Biden's laptop. Another phony right wing group. Joe Biden is President not Hunter so it matters not.
The have a copy of it, shit for brains. Virtually everyone in Washington does.

You are a world class asshole.

How'd you get to be such a scumbag?
Yep, world damn class. That is the thing. When you need an asshole, and believe me, everyone needs an asshole from time to time, you call my ass up. I shoot straight, my aim is true, and I don't hold back. If that makes me an asshole, then so be it.

You’re even more lame with your asshole trolling behavior. I’m not a lawyer you idiot. Not up to me to prove those VERIFIED emails and photos are fakes. You made the claim. YOU show some proof moron. Fuck off with your trolling and keep loving in denial. Election night won’t be good for you.
Hey, dumbshit, it is up to you to prove those emails and photos are real. I mean has it stands, the burden of proof is on the prosecution. Of course, I understand, if Republicans get their way, that is going to change. Innocent until proven guilty will become guilty until proven innocent, and we can join China and Russia.

Hey, dumbshit, it is up to you to prove those emails and photos are real. I mean has it stands, the burden of proof is on the prosecution. Of course, I understand, if Republicans get their way, that is going to change. Innocent until proven guilty will become guilty until proven innocent, and we can join China and Russia.
They've been prove real a thousand times over, moron. How come Trump isn't innocent until prove guilty?

Forum List

Back