🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching Hillary like a vulture....

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
....might not be the best political strategy.

Listening to Sean Hannity on his show making a montage of Hillary coughing, I had to ask myself is this the best we got? Are we pinning all our hope of a Trump victory on Hillary Clinton dropping dead before election day? How pathetic is that?

hillary-drops-575x433.jpg

This is the latest vulture watch story.

I happen to think Trump doesn't need his opponent's health to fail to win. She's proven herself corrupt beyond belief, a pathological liar, not very likable, and most of all, she represents a continuation of the Kenyan's failed policies.

Trump by contrast introduces a new vision, a hope for a better future, and a decisive deviation from how all politicians protect the same damn system. He has a winning message and that's enough.

So yes I cringe at conservative vultures cackling with glee at every cough, every stumble. It's pathetic and more than a little creepy. Just stop, people!

It's not praying that she strokes out that Hannity is pulling. It's mocking those that are trying to run a game down on the voters that Clinton's health isn't becoming an issue.

I realize her supporters do live in la la land but if you are anywhere near the land of sane you've got to be thinking "President Kaine" has a nice ring to it if you are a D.

Listening to Sean Hannity on his show making a montage of Hillary coughing, I had to ask myself is this the best we got? Are we pinning all our hope of a Trump victory on Hillary Clinton dropping dead before election day? How pathetic is that?

I happen to think Trump doesn't need his opponent's health to fail to win. She's proven herself corrupt beyond belief, a pathological liar, not very likable, and most of all, she represents a continuation of the Kenyan's failed policies.

Trump by contrast introduces a new vision, a hope for a better future, and a decisive deviation from how all politicians protect the same damn system. He has a winning message and that's enough.

So yes I cringe at conservative vultures cackling with glee at every cough, every stumble. It's pathetic and more than a little creepy. Just stop, people!

I am still pissed off that no one caught the fact that President GW Bush was treated for Lyme Disease for a whole year before the information was released to the public.

This is the highest office in the land. Kinda an important job right? The public deserves to know the state of health of the job applicant.

I am still pissed off that no one caught the fact that President GW Bush was treated for Lyme Disease for a whole year before the information was released to the public.

This is the highest office in the land. Kinda an important job right? The public deserves to know the state of health of the job applicant.
What am I missing about Lyme disease? I know several people who have been unfortunate enough to get it. It didn't kill them. Would you have wanted him to step down or something?

Governor William Harrison died just a few weeks after being elected president and taking office. His wickedness and corruption was obscene and he killed thousands of my people. He became violently ill after becoming president and died.

I'm saying that God is watching and if he deems it necessary to mete out such a punishment, it's best we stay meek and out of the way. The Bible says that God is angered when the righteous laugh at the wicked being punished. Sadness and humility is what's required of us, and it seems we've lost that piety.

It's not praying that she strokes out that Hannity is pulling. It's mocking those that are trying to run a game down on the voters that Clinton's health isn't becoming an issue.

I realize her supporters do live in la la land but if you are anywhere near the land of sane you've got to be thinking "President Kaine" has a nice ring to it if you are a D.
And that's the other extreme, pretending her health isn't an issue. In all honesty, Clinton hasn't shown any indication she's going to be incapable of assuming the office, even beleaguered by health issues.

Maybe. I dare not speculate.

It's this particular Bible passage in Proverbs 24 that we would do well to heed:

17 Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when they stumble, do not let your heart rejoice,
18or the LORD will see and disapprove and turn his wrath away from them.

Her lies have rotted her from the inside out apparently.
Not her lies, her bitterness at having lost the last election and had to wait 8 years stewing in resentment that this young upstart stole her entitled loft. It aged her horrbly. The malevolent fact is, she sleeps like a baby after her lies and murders. That isn't what keeps her up at night.

image.jpeg

Well Hannity needs to keep auditioning for that top anchor spot with Trump TV in case this political thing doesn't pan out.
Hannity knows Trump's past of screwing people over so he wants to be out there sucking up to Trump every second of every day/

not pinning our hopes of a Trump victory on her demise.
However, we are looking forward to the parties that will certainly follow that cleansing of the gene pool.

Well Hannity needs to keep auditioning for that top anchor spot with Trump TV in case this political thing doesn't pan out.
Hannity knows Trump's past of screwing people over so he wants to be out there sucking up to Trump every second of every day/
You're an idiot.

not pinning our hopes of a Trump victory on her demise.
However, we are looking forward to the parties that will certainly follow that cleansing of the gene pool.
I'm amazed that, as a mysterious curse, the Democrats cause every accusation against Republicans come true for themselves. They called us the party of old white people. They questioned McCain's age and health. They called us the culture of corruption. And now look. And there are many, many examples of this. I see so many things that validate my faith in God, things that can't be a coincidence.

Trump will win because he's youthful, energetic, positive, hopeful, and most of all, humble.

Forum List

Back