Waukesha Parade Tragedy Leaves 23 Injured, Including 12 Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vel said:
Just stop. Skin color and hair style doesn't indicate criminality. If you wish to claim to be better than the democrats then quit operating by their playbook. Not everything needs to be viewed by a fricking racial lens.

Would be nice to get away from that wouldn't it...but we can't...because the Ene-media makes it about race all the time....we have listened to that since friday. Hollywood got into it....Democrat politicians got into it. They did this. If they hadn't been ginning up outrage, dissatisfaction, and violence against 'white supremacists' then this probably wouldn't have happened. I don't know if i heard you order them to stop? did you? The truth of the matter is.....black criminals, black radicals are helping white media bring on a race war in this country. Sure, these blacks are being used but they're enjoying it...even if initially they run like the cowardly child killers they are.

Would be nice to get away from that wouldn't it...but we can't...because the Ene-media makes it about race all the time....we have listened to that since friday. Hollywood got into it....Democrat politicians got into it. They did this. If they hadn't been ginning up outrage, dissatisfaction, and violence against 'white supremacists' then this probably wouldn't have happened. I don't know if i heard you order them to stop? did you? The truth of the matter is.....black criminals, black radicals are helping white media bring on a race war in this country. Sure, these blacks are being used but they're enjoying it...even if initially they run like the cowardly child killers they are.
So...it's someone else's fault that so many far right posters are going on and on about race here?

Go figure right? But I won’t fully Judge until the facts are out

Attachments

• 1A6F5D75-C44E-42B2-BE63-41C0BAAFE05A.jpeg
    1A6F5D75-C44E-42B2-BE63-41C0BAAFE05A.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 25
bodecea said:
I don't see how that is possible con-sidering that neither Jesus nor St Nicolas were white.
I hardlythink he thought of either as he rampaged through that crowd. I think probably Kyle rittenhouse's color was his primary concern.

bodecea said:
So...it's someone else's fault that so many far right posters are going on and on about race here?
well he IS black. or do you have a different definition? And he is a former inmate AND he just got out on Friday. WHAT a load of Coincidences. heh?

He chased them down. 30 people. they weren't armed. They were celebrating Christmas. Had a record, just got out of jail. Wasn't there obviously to help anyone. Maybe we should just let hm go and forget the whole thing? self defense sound like a good excuse for this one? Would that make you happy?

1. Brooks Has Open Felony Cases in Wisconsin’s Court System​

Brooks has an extremely long criminal history including open cases.

Darrell E. Brooks Jr. of 19th Street has open charges filed November 5, 2021, in Milwaukee courts for resisting an officer (misdemeanor), felony bail jumping, second degree recklessly endangering safety (felony) with domestic abuse assessments, disorderly conduct and battery (both misdemeanors, also with domestic abuse assessments.)

He posted $1,000 cash bail on November 19, 2021.

That’s despite the fact he has another open felony case in Milwaukee County, from 2020.

well he IS black. or do you have a different definition? And he is a former inmate AND he just got out on Friday. WHAT a load of Coincidences. heh?

He chased them down. 30 people. they weren't armed. They were celebrating Christmas. Had a record, just got out of jail. Wasn't there obviously to help anyone. Maybe we should just let hm go and forget the whole thing? self defense sound like a good excuse for this one? Would that make you happy?
So...skin color is a BIG determinate here? How many struck were of a darker skin color?

And why in the world would you think it would make me happy to let hm [sic] go? Projecting?

Go figure right? But I won’t fully Judge until the facts are out

Andy is always on top of these details. This guy is a POS if true, and Fox News is going to see a major increase in their ratings as I highly doubt that CNN and Pravda MSNBC wants to go down this road of honesty. It would be an indictment on their own riling up of people (especially MSNBC IMO) over the last number of years really.

Americans must NOT be divided by race.
MSNBC might as well be a foreign lobbyist for trying to divide along such lines. Racist POS guests and anger are spewed from that BS network constantly.

Andy is always on top of these details. This guy is a POS if true, and Fox News is going to see a major increase in their ratings as I highly doubt that CNN and Pravda MSNBC wants to go down this road of honesty. It would be an indictment on their own riling up of people (especially MSNBC IMO) over the last number of years really.

Americans must NOT be divided by race. MSNBC might as well be a foreign lobbyist for trying to divide along such lines. Racist POS guests and anger are spewed from that BS network constantly.
So...this is all a ratings grab by FOX?

"its [sic] a good likely hood [sic] he did this in response to the Rittenhouse aquital [sic]"

What leads you to say this is a good likelyhood?

Because people don't drive their cars into parade crowds every day.... there was just a high profile trial that happened and new riots in protests Across the country. This was only an hour away form Kenosha Wi and tempers are hot in the area.
What would your theory be as to why a person drove his SUV into a crowd killing a bunch of people?

Angry, unemployed haters, mentally ill people come in all colors. Guess this one just wants to be put away for a few months in Biden's America. Slap on the hand.

Prayers for the dead and injured and for America's patriotic people trying to have what is left of a traditional holiday season.

Darrell-Brooks-2-730x0.jpg

Just more of our poisonous trees bearing poisonous, deadly fruit.

God help us. He's the only One who can.

What the hell does the guy's skin color have to do with anything? Enough of the racist crap.

The dems have been trying to start a race war for a long time. This is just the first in a long line to come.

"its [sic] a good likely hood [sic] he did this in response to the Rittenhouse aquital [sic]"

What leads you to say this is a good likelyhood?

The fact that we can actually think. A concept beyond you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back