we are raising an awesome group of ypung women these days

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Operation Beautiful at Plano Senior High School in Texas encourages girls to wear no makeup

ditch makeup
5 hrs ago

Put down that lipstick, ladies, and support these awesome Texan teens at Plano Senior High School. Madeline Milby, Binna Kim and Monica Plenger are encouraging their entire school to swear off makeup today in "Operation Beautiful." Right on time for International Women's Day, the gals are spreading the word that beauty is on the inside. Sounds corny, but watch this confessional vid they produced and posted, and you'll see that these practical-minded mavens are also understandably sick of spending up to 90 minutes perfecting their hair and makeup before school. Their point is slammed home by the cute guys' admissions that they're out the door in 10 minutes. Go on, bare some skin!

• Banned
a waste of money and smearing chemically treated crap all over your face and near your eyes nose and mouth is pure stupid.

I did this myself at 14 or 15 and have never looked back since

Many Chinese Businessman friend of mine say big breast American Hooker best in world, even better than Thai woman!

Nothing young American woman won't do for money.

I see nothing wrong with a little makeup if it makes the lady/girl feel better about herself. But this lip outliner/thick black eye liner/blue eye shadow/gobbed on makeup where the face looks greasy? Ick.

What is not taught is.....wear makeup, but it's supposed to look like you are wearing NONE.

Many Chinese Businessman friend of mine say big breast American Hooker best in world, even better than Thai woman!

Nothing young American woman won't do for money.

Communists typically support feminism while forgetting the bourgeois consumerist elements.

Congrats for seeing the difference.

Unfortunately, those who oppose makeup still aren't necessarily against money. Many are second-wavers who similarly indulge in meritocracy.

Sometimes, art comes before commerce.

• Banned
I say men are uglier than women and need to wear makeup more than women do.

See the message society sends women?

• Banned
smearing chemicals right up to your mucus manbranes is NOT smart.

spending money on crapo that hurts you and makes you no better a human being is a waste.

Young women wen someone tellls you you need some eyeliner tell them to shove it

Makeup is fine if you follow the rule that less is more. 'Paint your face' was never meant to be taken literally.

I say men are uglier than women and need to wear makeup more than women do.
See the message society sends women?
Women want to be beautiful. Women love makeup. My wife will never leave house without her "War Paint" on.

I always say "Forget about makeup!" and she look at me like I'm crazy.

Society push makeup? Bullshit! It's a woman's idea to wear makeup.

I never buy makeup as gift to woman. Never. It's not a Man's doing.

Bull Dyke Lesbians don't like makeup? Now maybe that true.

They're moving in the right direction. Next on the agenda...ditching deodorant, razors and shampoo.

Progress is great.

Make up, judiciously and skillfully applied, WORKS.

Now I knopw there are plenty of men out there who tell you that they don't like girls made up like cupidolls and I do not doubt that some girls pile it on to the point of absurdity.

But the girls have been using makeup for eons, so I suspect if it were true that men HATE make-up on girls, the girls would have stopped using it a long long time ago.

Reality just keeps trumping fairy tales, no matter how much we'd like them to be true.

For some gals makeup gives them greater confidence and since they know damned well it works?

Who can blame them for wanting to FEEL pretty?

All that said, I still think this tune makes sense

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adBMIZJtSjM]Jefferson Airplane - Pretty As You Feel (uncut version) 1971 - YouTube[/ame]

I've no doubt tdm would be thrilled if high heels and skirts were illegal. Eschewing all outward indications of femininity while obtaining the standard 2.9 abortions before graduation are the highest goals a woman can reach for, according to progressives.

Last edited:
a waste of money and smearing chemically treated crap all over your face and near your eyes nose and mouth is pure stupid.

I did this myself at 14 or 15 and have never looked back since

You say the things the typical anti-make-up person says, usually a woman who doesn't like to wear make-up and usually in very harsh terms, as if your lifestyle choice were the only right one. Nowadays, make-up does not have to be bad for your skin. There are good quality products that, rather than irritating your skin, clogging your pours, or putting harsh chemicals on your skin, actually protect and treat your skin with nutrients. It depends on the product you put on your skin: not all make-up is created equal.

Just because you don't like make-up, it doesn't mean all women who use it are wrong or that they are doing something harmful to themselves. Feminism, true feminism means that a woman can live any lifestyle she chooses: she is FREE to make her own decisions, not to be dictated to by others, including other women who are censoring and judgemental.

For myself, I use a very high quality make-up and skin care line that is chemical free and animal free. It is all plant based. It has protected and nourished my skin for over 20 years.

You are misinformed about make-up and are censoring women who choose to wear it.

Last edited:
People have a right to wear makeup if they want to.

It is, after all, their body. Nobody gets killed when you wear blue eyeshadow. So naturally progressives will fail to see the value in it.

why is it you are so mad when a woman doesnt want young girls to waste their money on CRAP that is a waste of their money and not healthy fro their skin?

Becuase you are brain washed idiots

The REAL faces of women and girls are just fine without crayon marking on them

Forum List

Back