🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Must Stand as an act of Resistance to the Harris- Biden Fake Regime

Republicans must move to impeach Biden daily. The Senate must conduct investigations into Biden's corruption non-stop.

50% of America supported the USA and the Constitution - I call on ALL of those to not EVER tune to CNN, NBCCP, ABCCP, CCPBS, or ANY CCP controlled print media.

I'd love to see the look on the TWITTER folks' faces if 50% of TWITTER accounts deactivated today. I deleted mine.

You'll be back? Because after a while, Parler will become just another alt-right cesspool of an echo chamber. It'll get boring when everyone agrees with you. And whether you like it or not, they have a TOS as well. So it's only a matter of time before a couple of people do something stupid..and then, you're back in the same boat. :)

As long as you don't go, it'll be fine. :)

I have no interest in any social media. I use Facebook as a one way mirror to keep track of the grandkids and some other family members. Twitter? Instagram?....no thanks. Primarily cesspools of alt-right bile and sludge.
That's what Parler will become. Sorry.

I agree you are sorry. And if you think Twitter has ANY relationship to the Right, you should go ahead and delete all accounts you have on the internet.

Did that a long time ago. I observe these platforms from afar. And yes, they are largely conservative and right wing...because those voices yell the loudest.

Republicans must move to impeach Biden daily. The Senate must conduct investigations into Biden's corruption non-stop.

50% of America supported the USA and the Constitution - I call on ALL of those to not EVER tune to CNN, NBCCP, ABCCP, CCPBS, or ANY CCP controlled print media.

I'd love to see the look on the TWITTER folks' faces if 50% of TWITTER accounts deactivated today. I deleted mine.
I have one I never use but I will go deactivate it today ;)

You'll be back? Because after a while, Parler will become just another alt-right cesspool of an echo chamber. It'll get boring when everyone agrees with you. And whether you like it or not, they have a TOS as well. So it's only a matter of time before a couple of people do something stupid..and then, you're back in the same boat. :)

I have no interest in any social media. I use Facebook as a one way mirror to keep track of the grandkids and some other family members. Twitter? Instagram?....no thanks. Primarily cesspools of alt-right bile and sludge.

I agree you are sorry. And if you think Twitter has ANY relationship to the Right, you should go ahead and delete all accounts you have on the internet.

Did that a long time ago. I observe these platforms from afar. And yes, they are largely conservative and right wing...because those voices yell the loudest.

~~~~~~
I guess you skipped the last 4 years of Democrats screaming Russia!, Russia,! Russia!, and the failed impeachment. That dank hole under the rock you live in should be flushed with antiseptic....

~~~~~~
I guess you skipped the last 4 years of Democrats screaming Russia!, Russia,! Russia!, and the failed impeachment. That dank hole under the rock you live in should be flushed with antiseptic....

Skip what? Again, Trump did this to himself. He has no one to blame but himself.
Constant hand wringing will not change that. If you had just backed a decent candidate, you'd be in the driver's seat right now.

The Senate's first act if Biden gets in, is to invoke the 25th Amendment, with independent competent M.D.'s evaluating his mental and physical health for the job. That should, if diagnosed honestly, throw him out of the office, as mentally and physically incompetent for the job. However, if that fails, impeach him for his dealings with Ukraine and China.
After he is thrown out of office, then go after Harris, Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer and Nadler, followed by the "squad."
As for the pro-Trump public, the task ahead should be to cause general mayhem. Scream at known Biden-Harris supporters and if you know that there are any leftists working in your company, fire them. Negatively impact their presence in public, call them the scum they are and get in their faces.
Let them get back what they gave.

Republicans must move to impeach Biden daily.
How could they do that genius, when the Trump Party is the MINORITY in the House and even the Republicans will outnumber their pitiful few with the Democrats holding the reins of the Chamber? Daily you say, fool?

BTW, do you actually have the wherewithal to execute that dream even for the first iteration let alone daily!? You're sounding so bloody desperate in your dreams to resurrect your Orange Clown fantasies, but alas, those illusions are all trapped in the pipe without the means to set it alight!

The Senate's first act if Biden gets in, is to invoke the 25th Amendment, with independent competent M.D.'s evaluating his mental and physical health for the job. That should, if diagnosed honestly, throw him out of the office, as mentally and physically incompetent for the job. However, if that fails, impeach him for his dealings with Ukraine and China.
After he is thrown out of office, then go after Harris, Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer and Nadler, followed by the "squad."
As for the pro-Trump public, the task ahead should be to cause general mayhem. Scream at known Biden-Harris supporters and if you know that there are any leftists working in your company, fire them. Negatively impact their presence in public, call them the scum they are and get in their faces.
Let them get back what they gave.

:auiqs.jpg:
Not familiar with how the 25th amendment works are you?
Honestly, just strap on a pair and buck up.
You lost.

Fraudster, Illegitimate Joe Hitler will not be allowed in the The Sacred White House.

The DemNazis have lost control of Congress.

After the fraud lawsuits are over, Joe will never be president.

The so called demnazis haven't lost control of the congress you better put the bottle down.

~~~~~~

Skip what? Again, Trump did this to himself. He has no one to blame but himself.
Constant hand wringing will not change that. If you had just backed a decent candidate, you'd be in the driver's seat right now.

Trump did nothing...except beat Hillary.

Move the pussy hat off your eyes and see the truth.

You're a liar and not worth further attention.

~~~~~~

Trump did nothing...except beat Hillary.

Move the pussy hat off your eyes and see the truth.

With help from her being a terrible candidate, a whole bloc of Bernie voters who stayed home (but didn't this time), and a last minute assist from Comey.
77,000 votes across the same three states that Trump lost this year by 250K. 47 electoral votes. I admit, I didn't see AZ and GA coming.Bonus. But the other three,
gives Biden the election. I love the reversal. Get used to those pussy hats.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
Who's wringing their hands. Obviously if Hillary had been elected our economy would still be in the dumps as Obama had predicted, DACA would be a fact and the wall would not have been extended to to point it's gone. elected fraudulently let's see how he will kow tow to China and Putin. Let's see if Joey can handle Covid as well as Trump has?
I predict that China will become beligerent in the South China seas and bully Indonesia, the Phillipines and even Australia and Joey Xi will kowtow to the chairman of China.
That's not to mention how Joey will handle Putin giving him whatever he wants.
Remember all foreign policy initiatives Joey Xi has made have all gone into the dumpster as failures.

Solidarity against communism my fellow Americans.

Stop throwing around terms that you have no idea of the meaning of. Between you parrots and your media whores on the right, you've tossed these "ism" and "ist" terms around so much, people aren't concerned by them anymore.
Gonna go about making Biden "a one term President"? Keep digging up endless conspiracy theories? I know..re-open Benghazi! That'll be a good use of everyone's time and money...where is Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy now? Oh yeah..not
in the House anymore.
So don’t act like you assholes? Is that your position here?

fuck off tool.

Uhm this is social media..

People always crack me up..

Forum List

Back