We Need To Focus On The Idiots That Biden (Obama) Is Nominating For Important Jobs

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
While everyone is focusing on the crappy job Biden is doing, his nominees are slipping thru the cracks and making it into the system, and destroying this country from within.

The Senate has oversight over judicial nominations.....and because Democrats still hold the majority, just about every rotten nominee is going to make it thru the screening process.

One prospective judge who, in all her wisdom, thought it was a great idea to allow a serial rapist to enter the female prison population because he/she/it wanted to change his gender. This resulted in a massive argument when she was allowed by Democrats to change her testimony after she perjured herself before congress.

Last edited:
Yeah, this Senate hearing has been shown all over the RW Media.

In the ongoing culture war, I think the RW should aggressively fight the trans movement and shove it right back into the hole from which it emerged. It has no basis in science or fact, it is harmful to everyone who is patronized, and it is promoted by the crazy wing of the crazy party. Nice target for destruction.

While everyone is focusing on the crappy job Biden is doing, his nominees are slipping thru the cracks and making it into the system, and destroying this country from within.

The Senate has oversight over judicial nominations.....and because Democrats still hold the majority, just about every rotten nominee is going to make it thru the screening process.

One prospective judge who, in all her wisdom, thought it was a great idea to allow a serial rapist to enter the female prison population because he wanted to change his gender. This resulted in a massive argument when she was allowed by Democ
Arats to change her testimony after he perjured herself before congress.

All Trump's choices are felons.

Yeah, this Senate hearing has been shown all over the RW Media.

In the ongoing culture war, I think the RW should aggressively fight the trans movement and shove it right back into the hole from which it emerged. It has no basis in science or fact, it is harmful to everyone who is patronized, and it is promoted by the crazy wing of the crazy party. Nice target for destruction.
The Trans movement is just another attempt to make perverse acts into something good.

Anyone who says otherwise is labeled a bigot and liable to be cancelled or re-educated.

“WE” sent very expensive “R” to Congress to watch out for us. Instead they pretend as they rubber stamp crazy unqualified criminals to high ranking positions. “We” can’t do anything but watch.

“WE” sent very expensive “R” To State GOVT. They allowed massive voter fraud AND actively worked to stop any real Audit of even the obvious swing state fraud.//

One prospective judge who, in all her wisdom, thought it was a great idea to allow a serial rapist to enter the female prison population because he/she/it wanted to change his gender. This resulted in a massive argument when she was allowed by Democrats to change her testimony after she perjured herself before congress.

ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES! Absolutely correct getting Biden out of office means getting the THOUSANDS of anti-American Democrats out of their positions and replacing them with REAL Americans.

“WE” sent very expensive “R” to Congress to watch out for us. Instead they pretend as they rubber stamp crazy unqualified criminals to high ranking positions. “We” can’t do anything but watch.

“WE” sent very expensive “R” To State GOVT. They allowed massive voter fraud AND actively worked to stop any real Audit of even the obvious swing state fraud.//
Man, that must be frustrating. I would give up voting if I were you. You seem to not like anyone whom you voted for.

I’m quite happy with Biden. I was often times happy with Sinema and Kelly. Even though Sinema was her own woman; I’m still a big fan of hers. I even liked Martha McSally even though her politics were somewhat, well, crazy. She deserved a better party than the GOP.

Forum List

Back