Wealthy areas of the United States

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I have yet to hear of a wealthy area of the United States of America where the population are blacks. This is not to demean blacks. If there are wealthy areas of blacks, I am very interested in learning where they are. How did the rich get rich? What are crime rates there. And are the people real happy or loaded with those who blame whites. So anybody who knows of such areas, tell us all about them so we can tell them we are very very happy they got rich.

I wouldn’t call it “wealthy” (I’d say “affluent”), but PG County - a county adjacent to Washington, DC - has a high percentage of blacks, and it’s chock full of McMansions and expensive steakhouses.

How did they become so affluent? The largest employer is the federal government, and the government is Affirmative Axtion on steroids. You thus have many dual-income couples earning $300,000 a year, or close to it, living high on the hog.

Last edited:
I have yet to hear of a wealthy area of the United States of America where the population are blacks. This is not to demean blacks. If there are wealthy areas of blacks, I am very interested in learning where they are. How did the rich get rich? What are crime rates there. And are the people real happy or loaded with those who blame whites. So anybody who knows of such areas, tell us all about them so we can tell them we are very very happy they got rich.
South side of Chicago?

Balboa Island , Tiburon , Santa Barbara , Pacific Palisades , Malibu , Sausalito , Laguna Beach , …
No blacks at Balboa Island, 2% at Santa Barbara, 1.2% at Tiburon, Pacific Palisades 1%, Malibu 1%, Sausalito reports none, Laguna Beach reports None there.
All in California. Oh well, somebody has the data and will supply it.

well, there is "black wall st" in tulsa so you can tell them you are very very happy they got killed by a racist mob.

No blacks at Balboa Island, 2% at Santa Barbara, 1.2% at Tiburon, Pacific Palisades 1%, Malibu 1%, Sausalito reports none, Laguna Beach reports None there.
All in California. Oh well, somebody has the data and will supply it.
Beverly Hills 16% Black Santa Monica 18% ????

I wouldn’t call it “wealthy” (I’d say “affluent”), but PG County - a county adjacent to Washington, DC - has a high percentage of blacks, and it’s chock full of McMansions and expensive steakhouses.

How did they become so affluent? The largest employer is the federal government, and the government is Affirmative Axtion on steroids. You thus have many dual-income couples earning $300,000 a year, or close to it, living high on the hog.
Yes, 60 percent blacks live there. I probably drove through there a few times.

well, there is "black wall st" in tulsa so you can tell them you are very very happy they got killed by a racist mob.
That was before I was born in 1938. So Let's hope that is all over.

Their wealth can fluctuate wildly from day to day. It all depends on how much money/valuables their victims have on person @ the time of the mugging.
All they have to do is tell the victims they are the taxman.

Forum List

Back