Week 17 NFL Predictions

I think

Eagles will beat the Giants
Raiders will beat the Chiefs

Other than that, prob. agree

Last week the two teams no one wanted to play in the playoffs went down and one of them (Pittsburgh) may not even make the playoffs while Seattle will most likely finish 9-7 and will have to mostly likely play the Packers in Green Bay .

Now in my opinion the two teams no one wants to play are the Kansas City Chiefs and the Arizona Cardinals. Hey those two teams may meet in the Superbowl. IMO

Week 17
New Orleans (6-9) @ Atlanta (8-7) – No one is talking about Julio Jones' 127 receptions and 1722 passing yards, Falcons win.
New York Jets (10-5) @ Buffalo (7-8) – Jets are on fire....Bills not so much. But close.
Detroit 6-9 @ Chicago (6-9) - Ugly game #1 and who cares who wins. Not sure neither do fans in Detroit or Chicago.
Baltimore (5-10) @ Cincinnati (11-4) – Big let down in Denver for Cincinnati but hey, its sill the Ravens.
Pittsburgh (9-6) @ Cleveland (3-12) – Steelers may be out of the playoff if the Jets win even if Pittsburgh wins. And the #one draft pick is again wasted in Cleveland.
Washington (8-7) @ Dallas (4-11) – Washington wins the NFC East against the clueless, quarterbackless Cowboys.
Jacksonville (5-10) @ Houston (8-7) – Texans wins the AFC South with win against the Jags.
Tennessee (3-12) @ Indianapolis (7-8) – Colts fall short of winning the AFC South. Thank goodness.
New England (12-3) @ Miami (5-10) – Patriots are not look that good but the Dolphins are looking worst. I predict the Patriots are knocked out early in the playoffs.
Philadelphia (6-9) @ New York Giants (6-9 – Ugly game #2....both are terrible and the future is not looking good for either team.
Tampa Bay (6-9) @ Carolina (14-1) – Panthers rebound against the hapless consistence Bucs team.
Oakland (7-8) @ Kansas City (10-5) – One of the hottest team in the AFC wins and goes into the playoff with another win. Superbowl maybe?
Seattle (9-6) @ Arizona (13-2) – I hate this but I have to pick against my Hawks. The let down against the Rams will carry over. Chiefs/Cardinals Superbowl..very possible.
San Diego (4-11) @ Denver (11-4) – Denver rolls at home against a declining Bolts team. Look for big changes in San Diego. Manning retires.
St. Louis (7-8) @ San Francisco (4-11) – Maybe a title contender in the making next year over the next years NFC West cellar dwellers in the Santa Clara 49ers.
Minnesota (10-5) @ Green Bay (10-5) – GB wins the NFC North and faces Seattle in the wildcard while the Vikings goes to Washington.

My Steelers will win the World Series.

images

Ack! The Pats just blew it this past weekend. Hope they have a better game and better decision making this week. :rolleyes-41:

The Patriots aren't the only team that failed this past weekend....Cincinnati, Carolina, Seattle and Pittsburgh all seems to come out flat. The Steelers have almost knocked themselves out of the playoffs too boot. Any chance the Colts, Philadelphia and/or the Giants had went bye-bye.

Ack! The Pats just blew it this past weekend. Hope they have a better game and better decision making this week. :rolleyes-41:

The Patriots aren't the only team that failed this past weekend....Cincinnati, Carolina, Seattle and Pittsburgh all seems to come out flat. The Steelers have almost knocked themselves out of the playoffs too boot. Any chance the Colts, Philadelphia and/or the Giants had went bye-bye.

Can't say I'm shedding any tears for the Giants. :2up:

the cheatriots didnt fail at anything,they lost a game,big deal,they still got home field advantage as of now.

Forum List

Back