WEF/Democrats plan on losing 2024 and starting a civil war says top democrat.

Fake News. Harris is going to win. The fact they present the polls as being so close says it all.

What happens over the next four years after her victory could impact the world for many decades, even a century into the future. That needs to be where the focus of humanity lies. Thinking about 2028 would be another failure of duty.

Fake News. Harris is going to win. The fact they present the polls as being so close says it all.

What happens over the next four years after her victory could impact the world for many decades, even a century in the future.
she is? how do you know?

Two very reliable polls just came in showing show her at +4 in Pennsylvania

There's no realistic Trump path to winning without that state.

And Harris is currently ascending. Trump's senility and fascism is getting too blatant to ignore.
what was hitlery up by in 2016? I laugh at you loons believing this shit,

Two very reliable polls just came in showing show her at +4 in Pennsylvania

There's no realistic Trump path to winning without that state.

And Harris is currently ascending. Trump's senility and fascism is getting too blatant to ignore.
Trumps winning bigly in MI and Wisconsin. He doesn’t here pA if he wins there

Same poll only had Harris up by like 2 in PA, well within the margin of error

I expect trump to win every state but NY, Cali and Hawaii

Trumps winning bigly in MI and Wisconsin. He doesn’t here pA if he wins there

Same poll only had Harris up by like 2 in PA, well within the margin of error

I expect trump to win every state but NY, Cali and Hawaii
polls are for shit. stop believing in them. who the fk cares what some biased group is posting and reporting. it's all garbage.

you said you know. how? words have meanings and yours suggest cheating is going to happen for you to know so confidently.

I can call it as I see it. I am under no obligation to explain why. She is going to win. Even wishy-washy Joe Rogan said she would win and he is almost as bad as Maher with his desire to appease while trying to appear edgy.

She is going to win. Everyone from China to D.C Establishment and demons like Dick Cheney demand that she wins, that says something about the potential of this outcome and I read between the lines.

She is going to bring California to all of America. We will see if it is good for America and the West or not.

What reliable poll? There isn't any

Pennsylvania​

TIPP (for the conservative media company American Greatness)
Oct. 7-9, 1,079 RV, Harris 49%-45%, +4

Siena
Oct. 7-10, 857 LV, Harris 49%-45%, +4

National​

TIPP
Oct. 11-13, 1,212 LV, Harris 49%-46%, +3
Ipsos
Oct. 4-8, 1,714 LV, Harris 51%-48%, +3
YouGov
Oct. 8-11, 2,712 LV, Harris 51%-48%, +3

And note that, for the past 3 years, Democrats have wildly outperformed the polls.

And note that Democrats have the biggest ground game ever, while Trump's ground game is feeble.

I can call it as I see it. I am under no obligation to explain why. She is going to win. Even wishy-washy Joe Rogan said she would win and he is almost as bad as Maher with his desire to appease while trying to appear edgy.

She is going to win. Everyone from China to D.C Establishment and demons like Dick Cheney demand that she wins, that says something about the potential of this outcome and I read between the lines.
based on a fking poll you know? really? remember 2016? 93% sure hitlery was going to win. did she? LOFL. you fkers cling on to anything to balk.

Forum List

Back