Were 49 people killed by an AR-15, or were they killed by Omar Mir Seddique Mateen

You could consider a couple of other issues like the local municipality refusing to enforce fire code regulations in nightclubs so they could get a kickback from the lousy ten bucks per head they collected at the door. The fire door exits were padlocked so the greedy a-holes didn't have to worry about somebody sneaking in the back door.

The rifle was not an AR-15....it was a Sig Carbine......
It does not matter. He could have done the job with a .22 single shot rifle to listen to the irrelevant assholes here.

No.....no one said that....he could have done it with revlovers or a shotgun.....and thanks for acknowledging that they are right. The Rifle he used did not matter......

Yup, Mateen would have killed far more with a bowie knife.

Fucking far right gun sucking nuts.
Could have killed a lot more with a couple of pipe bombs. He could have taken out more people with a Ford F350 and a snow plow
No law or weapon ban will stop some piece of shit who is hell bent on mass murder

He could have blocked the outside doors and started a fire.....night club fire could have killed everyone in there....

It does not matter. He could have done the job with a .22 single shot rifle to listen to the irrelevant assholes here.

No.....no one said that....he could have done it with revlovers or a shotgun.....and thanks for acknowledging that they are right. The Rifle he used did not matter......
Sure you implied that. He could have killed 49 and wounded 53 with a revolver or a shotgun or with a .22. Of course he could not.

You want to easily put weapons in the hands of crazy people.

They weren't killed with a butterknife

Guns don't kill people....people with guns kill people

Sure you implied that. He could have killed 49 and wounded 53 with a revolver or a shotgun or with a .22. Of course he could not.

Of course he cold have.

How many handguns can you carry at once?
You can be strapped with multiple hand guns all with loaded mags and do just as much damage as you can with one rifle. I would say more because a rifle can be unwieldy in tight spaces

Of course he cold have.

You can be strapped with multiple hand guns all with loaded mags and do just as much damage as you can with one rifle. I would say more because a rifle can be unwieldy in tight spaces
Of course could not. He is not Rambo and you are not making sense.

People using vicious killing technology kill people.
Technology is not vicious
Neither are guns

PEOPLE are vicious always have been always will be
Yes, vicious people using vicious killing tecnology leads to vicious results. Don't ever be stupid enough again to say weapon technologies are not vicious. The qualifie is quite correct.

Of course he cold have.

Of course could not. He is not Rambo and you are not making sense.

So you ban the so called "assault rifle" and the piece of shit killer hell bent on murder will not kill anyone OR will he just buy 10 9mm handguns with 15 round mags and kill just as many people or more?

Or will he toss in half a dozen pipe bombs and kill as many people or more?
Or will he block the doors and set the place on fire and kill just as many people or more?
Or will he run down people with a truck and kill just as many people or more?

There are an infinite number of ways to kill a bunch of people without guns

People using vicious killing technology kill people.
Technology is not vicious
Neither are guns

Yes, vicious people using vicious killing tecnology leads to vicious results. Don't ever be stupid enough again to say weapon technologies are not vicious. The qualifie is quite correct.

No inanimate object is vicious. No drafting schematic of a weapon is vicious

Does your pussy hurt?
More people die from falling out of bed than from ar15s you dumb fucking Lemming... Lol
Tell that to the mom crying asshole
Be specific on what laws and how they would stop this sort of thing?
More laws will not save a single life... Asshole
Lol
Why don't I tell a rock or frog. They'll get it more than you.

I don't want to discuss this with the root cause of gun violence. It's you right wing asshole Christian. I wish you'd put on suicide vests and go fight isis
Just as I thought, no solution - just pulling shit out of your ass and throwing it up against the wall. Thats all you fucking pussy whipped progressives do is have a need to control other people for no good reason other than stroking your fucking ego…

Again tell me how more gun control laws would stop the sort of thing? Obviously you're going to have an answer there is no answer with more frivolous laws...
Lol
I understand all your arguments but if you stop arguing and let us institute some common sense gun legislation you will see these incidences will go down.

Part of my plan is to fine rush Limbaugh or fox anytime they inflame racism and violence.

You mother fuckers let the FCC run Howard Stern off the air for indecency. I can't think of anything more offensive than rush.

And like Michael Powell said, "I can't define indecent but I know it when I hear it"

I define indecent each time I see posts from people like you.

Forum List

Back