We're about to see a mind-blowing demographic shift in America

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Yes, America will be a better place

America’s demographic changes are shifting the electorate – and American politics. The 2016 electorate will be the most diverse in U.S. history due to strong growth among Hispanic eligible voters, particularly U.S.-born youth.

Nearly 59 million immigrants have arrived in the U.S. in the past 50 years, mostly from Latin America and Asia. Today, a near-record 14% of the country’s population is foreign born compared with just 5% in 1965. Over the next five decades, the majority of U.S. population growth is projected to be linked to new Asian and Hispanic immigration. American attitudes about immigration and diversity are supportive of these changes for the most part. More Americans say immigrants strengthen the country than say they burden it, and most say the U.S.’s increasing ethnic diversity makes it a better place to live.

10 demographic trends that are shaping the U.S. and the world

America’s demographic changes are shifting the electorate – and American politics. The 2016 electorate will be the most diverse in U.S. history due to strong growth among Hispanic eligible voters, particularly U.S.-born youth.

Nearly 59 million immigrants have arrived in the U.S. in the past 50 years, mostly from Latin America and Asia. Today, a near-record 14% of the country’s population is foreign born compared with just 5% in 1965. Over the next five decades, the majority of U.S. population growth is projected to be linked to new Asian and Hispanic immigration. American attitudes about immigration and diversity are supportive of these changes for the most part. More Americans say immigrants strengthen the country than say they burden it, and most say the U.S.’s increasing ethnic diversity makes it a better place to live.

:iagree:, Right on, that basically means you will never see another Garbage RepubliKKKon in the WH again:lmao:...

I have been all over the USA many times over in my 40 years of life and the best most educated intelligent people are from very diverse cities like LA, NY, ....

The dumbest of course is the pathetic poor southern Repugs, Rednecks, who have been voting for the same Garbage Republicons since the Carter days, and still poor as dirt with no health insurance but they hate union jobs because they love their 10 buck an hour promising promising Wal Mart gig :rofl:

Last edited:

Oh and you failed to mention, as more and more sellout Becky worshipping nigga's gravitate toward Becky.....people of color of African decent will slowly be diluted into pale beige, the era of dark for my race is slowly shifting too.

:iagree:, Right on, that basically means you will never see another Garbage RepubliKKKon in the WH again:lmao:...

I have been all over the USA many times over in my 40 years of life and the best most educated intelligent people are from very diverse cities like LA, NY, ....

The dumbest of course is the pathetic poor southern Repugs, Rednecks, who have been voting for the same Garbage Republicons since the Carter days, and still poor as dirt with no health insurance but they hate union jobs because they love their 10 buck an hour promising promising Wal Mart gig :rofl:

So, you're nothing more than another dime-a-dozen, brainless, hyper-partisan drone? Great, just what no one needs.

14% immigrants is near a record? The founders of this country would take serious issue with that misstatement.

guno, you're the only one who cares. I have a half-Arab nephew, three-half Filipino neices, and when I was in church today I noticed that there were whites, Asians, and Hispanics, and everyone held hands during the Our Father, and the Hispanic lady who held my hand gave me an extra squeeze just before she let go.

Oh, and the first song they did was a black Gospel song, and most of the choir was black.

And guno, you're the only person who gives a damn because you're a racist.

Martin Luther King, Jr. dreamed of a day when people would not judge each other based on race, but thanks to guys like guno, that day has not yet come.

"
We're about to see a mind-blowing demographic shift in America"

30 million illegal aliens DEPORTED back to their home countries.

Check back to this post in October of 2017, and see if I was right.

In 50 years, no one is going to know or care whether they are white, black, Asian, Hispanic, whatever. The Democrats will have to find some other way to stir up hatred, or maybe they will do us all a favor and shut down their hate machine, and allow good people to run this country.

So, you're nothing more than another dime-a-dozen, brainless, hyper-partisan drone? Great, just what no one needs.

Well, most of this board are dim-a-dozen, brainless, hyper partisan right-wing drone. why can't a honest left winger be that?

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dat's another reason we need to get Trump's wall up."

People like guno make me sick. His vile, disgusting racism has no place in modern America. People like him need to die out, so we can have an America as Martin Luther King, Jr. envisioned, where a man is judged by his content of character, not his color.

And just why does this make America a better place? Define better

=Geaux

=Geaux

It will help to keep the people that want to turn this nation into a third world somalia out of total power. hopefully.

=Geaux

It will help to keep the people that want to turn this nation into a third world somalia out of total power. hopefully.

And?

-Geaux

Yeah, I have a technicolor family too, and most of us find people like him insulting, condescending, patronizing. Phony.

He's absolutely consumed by this, so I'm guessing there's a history somewhere.

Yeah, I have a technicolor family too, and most of us find people like him insulting, condescending, patronizing. Phony.

He's absolutely consumed by this, so I'm guessing there's a history somewhere.

Yea, he probably got jealous when the priest pushed him aside for the 'new boy'

-Geaux

The fact is the Hispanics who are working at jobs and living a decent peaceful lifestyle are REP voters.
The Hispanic who has been working as a carpet layer for a few years drives past a few dozen 'illegals' standing on the corner every morning. These 'illegals' are hoping some contractor will drive by and hire them to work under the table as day labor to lay carpets for half the pay he has to pay his 'legal' employees.
What do you think the Hispanic with the legal job thinks about 'illegals' attempting to take the food out of his family's mouth?
This is happening all over the country.

guno, you're the only one who cares. I have a half-Arab nephew, three-half Filipino neices, and when I was in church today I noticed that there were whites, Asians, and Hispanics, and everyone held hands during the Our Father, and the Hispanic lady who held my hand gave me an extra squeeze just before she let go.

Yeah, maybe she was hitting on you?

Forum List

Back