We're All On The Same Team

Since this thread isn't about hating, or flinging racial slurs back and forth, or spewing silly racial myths, stereotypes, unscience, fabricated history, or other assorted nonsense I am sure it will get 0.5 replies as opposed to the endless, repetitive shit-flinging that fills this forum. But for the sake of optimism...

The high school sports team consists of kids who are: Irish, Italian, African American, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Honduran, Salvadoran, Guatemalan, half-Korean, part Native American, Iraqi, and Egyptian. The kids are all aware of their different backgrounds (of course), and give each other shit about it whenever possible, but they don't really care the way the idiots on this forum do. And they are as loyal and supportive of each other as you could ever want (or most would ever believe of tough kids from a tough city). These kids have worked harder together learning, preparing, training, and fighting in their chosen sport than they ever did for anything else in their lives. This is what bonds them, and it far exceeds any idiotic, primitive racial bullshit.

But most supposed adults on this forum can't say two words to each other without shit-flinging and acting like fucking idiots over race.
You do realize you can play on a team with different races and still be a racist right?

Since this thread isn't about hating, or flinging racial slurs back and forth, or spewing silly racial myths, stereotypes, unscience, fabricated history, or other assorted nonsense I am sure it will get 0.5 replies as opposed to the endless, repetitive shit-flinging that fills this forum. But for the sake of optimism...

The high school sports team consists of kids who are: Irish, Italian, African American, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Honduran, Salvadoran, Guatemalan, half-Korean, part Native American, Iraqi, and Egyptian. The kids are all aware of their different backgrounds (of course), and give each other shit about it whenever possible, but they don't really care the way the idiots on this forum do. And they are as loyal and supportive of each other as you could ever want (or most would ever believe of tough kids from a tough city). These kids have worked harder together learning, preparing, training, and fighting in their chosen sport than they ever did for anything else in their lives. This is what bonds them, and it far exceeds any idiotic, primitive racial bullshit.

But most supposed adults on this forum can't say two words to each other without shit-flinging and acting like fucking idiots over race.
You do realize you can play on a team with different races and still be a racist right?

He has a simple mind. He cannot see there is opposition to racism and there is racism. To him saying that whites have benefitted from racist law and policy is the same as being part of the KKK, To him consistent and diligent opposition to whites here who are racists means I hate all whites everywhere and so consistent opposition means I am a racist. He means well but he's a little misguided and confused.

Forum List

Back