Whacked out lib actor "comments" about Boston bombing invoking 2d amendment

IlarMeilyr

Liability Reincarnate!
Feb 18, 2013
Actor and comedian Jay Mohr waded into the gun debate on Twitter after Monday’s deadly terrorist attacks at the Boston Marathon.

“What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change,” the Jerry Maguire actor tweeted Monday night.
-- Actor blames Boston attack on gun culture: ?2nd amendment must go? | The Daily Caller

:cuckoo:

Riiiiight.

If it were not for the 2nd amendment, whoever committed the atrocity in Boston would certainly not have felt at all inclined to plant the bombs.

Liberal actors trying to sound intelligent only confirm how fucking stupid they are and their political philosophy is.

Actor and comedian Jay Mohr waded into the gun debate on Twitter after Monday’s deadly terrorist attacks at the Boston Marathon.

“What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change,” the Jerry Maguire actor tweeted Monday night.
-- Actor blames Boston attack on gun culture: ?2nd amendment must go? | The Daily Caller

:cuckoo:

Riiiiight.

If it were not for the 2nd amendment, whoever committed the atrocity in Boston would certainly not have felt at all inclined to plant the bombs.

Liberal actors trying to sound intelligent only confirm how fucking stupid they are and their political philosophy is.
Why do you assume he's a Liberal?

Al Hoffman, Republican Mega-Donor: GOP 'Faces Irrelevancy' If It Won't Compromise On Gun Control

I actually heard Jay Mohr talking about this yesterday. He's now a sports radio host. I was wondering if it was the same guy who used to act.

I actually heard Jay Mohr talking about this yesterday. He's now a sports radio host. I was wondering if it was the same guy who used to act.

It is the same guy.

And I "assume" he's a liberal based on several of his political positions.

The GOP is not the party that needs to modify its position on "gun control."

If you are claiming that there is political danger in refusing to acquiesce to the demands of the liberals and their propagandizing media, you are right. They WILL try to stir up shit.

But in the meanwhile, the real problem the GOP faces is if they cave-in to a bunch of malarkey.

It still comes back to a basic question:

IF the proposed law would not have done shit to prevent the Newtown tragedy, then what is the damn urgency in passing such a law? Criminals, by definition, don't comply with the law. The only ones who do are, almost by definition, not criminals and are thus the ones least likely to pose a risk of gun violence anyway. So the effect of the law is to disarm the people who aren't dangerous in favor of the ones who are.

Why does anybody pretend this proposed law makes sense when it plainly does not?

The culture must change ... that part is true. Not the way he thinks though.

It is the same guy.

And I "assume" he's a liberal based on several of his political positions.

The GOP is not the party that needs to modify its position on "gun control."

GOP money man Hoffman: ?Obama is right on the issue of gun control? | Post on Politics

So?

You found a "GOP money man" who agrees with you.

And?

That just makes his silly position equally as devoid of logic as yours.

Forum List

Back