What a classy first lady

Day after president Trump's great speech Tuesday night. While the media was trying to tear Mrs Trump down, instead fighting back. She spent her day in the children's national medical center in Washington visiting sick kids. Glad we have class back in the white house. The liberal media won't tell you that.

If her last name was Obama you would have accused her of pandering for votes.

Your hypocrisy is not surprising in the least bit.
Please show a time when I said anything bad about Mrs Obama visiting a children's hospital.

Day after president Trump's great speech Tuesday night. While the media was trying to tear Mrs Trump down, instead fighting back. She spent her day in the children's national medical center in Washington visiting sick kids. Glad we have class back in the white house. The liberal media won't tell you that.

nice projection there bubba:

giphy.gif

Michele Obama did a nice job also. Hats off to both First Ladies.

What all first ladies do.

We'll see if she goes on Ellen and dances like a clown.

Please show a time when I said anything bad about Mrs Obama visiting a children's hospital.

I know how this game works.

So when I show you talking shit about her for something trivial, you will say "I said about a children's hospital". Right?

I know how this game works.

So when I show you talking shit about her for something trivial, you will say "I said about a children's hospital". Right?
Well thats what you said right?

Yep, real classy...

Paper-Publishes-Naked-Photos-Of-Melania-Trump...-Again_grande.jpg

I saw it on CNN this a.m. She read Dr. Seuss to them. She seems to really enjoy being with kids. Bet she's a good mom.

Could the kids understand what she was saying? She has a prominent accent.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If no one ever called you an ignorant let me be the first one, with my prominent accent.

I saw it on CNN this a.m. She read Dr. Seuss to them. She seems to really enjoy being with kids. Bet she's a good mom.

Could the kids understand what she was saying? She has a prominent accent.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If no one ever called you an ignorant let me be the first one, with my prominent accent.
fyi....he's one of your Trump supporters, not a liberal! :eek:

Kennel Channel

Media get the women men don't want. Trashing Melania is all about ugly women's jealousy. Photogenic infobabes read the Teleprompters, but dog-faced presstitutes write the text.

Yes Melania has soft spot for childern.......since she has a 10 year old autistic retard she must deal with everyday.

Yes Melania has soft spot for childern.......since she has a 10 year old autistic retard she must deal with everyday.
Yeah, and just think. That boy already has more money and integrity than you will ever have.

Forum List

Back